Gopi n Aham home alone FF part 11 pg28updated - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice story with great start. Do update soon
😲ohhh plz cont and thank that cheer me up 👍🏼 Edited by sam990 - 12 years ago

When he thought of gopi his expression softened a little. He could not help shake the feeling that he was changing towards her. From the day he started teaching her, he had realized the reason why his mother choose her for him. She was just like him, hard working, dedicated and loving his mother. But at times he found her too innocent. She acted idiotic which made him angry. But he had began to like their time together. These days he was thinking more about her than his work. Whenever he found time, he rushed home to be with her. In his heart he knew that the excuse of teaching her was false. Being him, he could not admit it. A slow banging of a door began to disturb his thoughts. He opened his eyes and listen carefully. Was it a thief? No the banging came from the store room. Who was there? He began to walk toward the sound.

Kokila was frustrated.  It seemed she was trying to reach aham for ages. Why does nt he pick the phone? She urgently wanted to inform him about gopi vahu. The thought of gopi made her eyes teary. The anger for rashi just flared up in her mind. Never in her life would she think that rashi would degrade to this level. It was just by accident she listen her talking to her mother. If not what would have happened.

In the confusion to catch the train kokila did not think about gopi. She took the word of rashi that gopi was with Hetal. So after settling up, she went to meet gopi and hetal and inform about aham's departure. To her shock she did not find gopi there, so she decided to check in aham's cabin. On the way, she listened rashi and urmila talking with each other.

Urmi: rashi tell me what is going on? Why are you having a happy smile on your face.?

Rashi: mummy you cannot even imagine what I have done. I have done the best kalakari which even you could not imagine.

Urmi: tell me soon. My head is breaking

Rashi: mummy, you know kagdi ne aham and gopi ke le separate room diya tha. So I thought if they are alone something might happen. Already this gopi is in cloud nine for coming first in her exam. If ahamjiju starts to love then.. then my life in that house is over. So I gave her some work in the store room and locked her there.

Urmi was shocked. Arye what did you do? What will happen if something happens to her.

Rashi: nothing will happen. I will get my right and freedom. I even switched off the main because gopi is afraid of darkness. Whatever happens to her I don't care.

Urmi: if we don't get caught then I will be happy to get rid of that gavar.

Kokila froze outside their cabin. Oh god what shall she do now. He gopi vahu was locked in the storeroom. All she wanted now was to expose these two to others, but now there is no use. She did not want to create a scene in a public place. Suddenly relief washed over her. Maybe this is why kanaji made aham stay back. So she started to dial for aham. All she got was switched off message.

From her young age gopi was terrified of darkrooms. Her mami always punished her by shutting her in a darkroom without food or water. The terror she used to experience come rushing back to her mind. When gopi came to sense she realized she was still in the storeroom. But instead of darkness there was a light burning in the hall. Maybe someone is there. Maybe someone will help her. praying desperately to her kanaji, gopi began to bang the door of the storeroom.

Originally posted by sam990

wow plzzz contu plz

thans sam. i will try before to update before the show.
Fabulous update...can't wait to read next part. Pls do update as soon as possible
hi very nice update  plz do cont soon 
pls update soon:👏👍🏼

nice update dear please do continue soon waiting for the next part

please do continue soon. 

ahem and gopi home alone. love this idea. Rashi wil get a heart attack for sure.

Good ss dear, waiting.

Wonderfull update  ... only thing wrong ... to short... Update please.