Arnav needs to know.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

me too after watching todays episode felt the same.i badly wantd him to know abt her parents.today i felt bad for both khushi and arnav.

I have a feeling that next week ASR finds out about KKG really being an orphan. I think he will try and apologise or atleast they both can have a convo about their losses that way they can become a lot more closer to eachother. Hopefully he finds out and goes and comfort Khushi when she finds out about the heart attack.
totally with u and uve stated wat was running in my kind when the epi was running on tv...
plus i so wish i had been the cirl who kissed arnie on the cheek too..would hav made my day😛
arnav-khushi track is developing at a pathetic pace...damn slow...
totally agree! and i think thts why they timed the heart attack like this. but i had one tinyyy problem with the epi - i just wish the heart attack hadnt come out so soon! now how will arnav choose between consoling khushi and the barsi?? gah. atleast they barsi puja should have been finished. 
Hey Ammie ...excellent post !!

Originally posted by -Ammie-

But i hope in the near Future Arnav some how realises that even Khushi doesn't have real parents..she off course knows and understands wat it would feel like not to have real parents...  [[ Cant wait for that to happen ]]

Now a great job from Khushi...a well taken step...she was aware that Arnav would yell at her as usual..but the girl had the guts to go up to his room and apologize and then sympathise for his parents..Bravo👏

[[ Yeah kudos to Khushi for this Clap ]]
I know in the heat of the moment Arnav didn't like it but he sure will realise his mistake of yelling at her once he's cooled down..

Shashi's heart attack was a bit shocking..it happened already..totally unexpected..but m really looking forward to seeing how Khushi reacts to it when she finds out...and one question that is in my head...will Arnav console her like she did to him today?? [[ Fingers crossed ]]

Two plus points of the epi:

1. Khushi saw Arnav's soft side..now this is when the Laad Governor will start making a place in our Jalebi Gurl's heart..so no worries guys i can see a love track approaching..[[ Im too excited ...finally she saw d other side of d gr8 ASR ]]

2. Shashi is not giving any grass (ghas) to Shaymless..good job...his truth need to be revealed soon..even Anjali is getting frustrated and suspicious.. [[ Shashi is intelligent ...rest all r dumb specially Buaji ...n yeah Anjali is upset today ]]

One negative...

NO Precap🤢    [[ CV's are making me go crazyyy ]]

P.S...i wanna be the gurl who kissed Arnie on his cheek today😳 [[[ ME2222 😉 ]]]

Arnav should definitely know that and he'll realize that Khushi is also going through what he's through. I hope they show it today.. Though I feel they'll show it on Monday.
Yesterday's epi did bring tears in my eyes esp the Mandir scene.. I just loved it.. Entire epi goes to Arnav. Barun has done an excellent job and no one else can beat him.