Arnav needs to know..

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav thinks Khushi doesn't know how it feels to not have parents...i understand that he was really sad today and i for the first time didn't mind him yelling at Khushi (even tho it was unintentional) 

But i hope in the near Future Arnav some how realises that even Khushi doesn't have real parents..she off course knows and understands wat it would feel like not to have real parents...

Now a great job from Khushi...a well taken step...she was aware that Arnav would yell at her as usual..but the girl had the guts to go up to his room and apologize and then sympathise for his parents..Bravo👏

I know in the heat of the moment Arnav didn't like it but he sure will realise his mistake of yelling at her once he's cooled down..

Shashi's heart attack was a bit shocking..it happened already..totally unexpected..but m really looking forward to seeing how Khushi reacts to it when she finds out...and one question that is in my head...will Arnav console her like she did to him today??

Two plus points of the epi:

1. Khushi saw Arnav's soft side..now this is when the Laad Governor will start making a place in our Jalebi Gurl's heart..so no worries guys i can see a love track approaching..

2. Shashi is not giving any grass (ghas) to Shaymless..good job...his truth need to be revealed soon..even Anjali is getting frustrated and suspicious..

One negative...

NO Precap🤢

P.S...i wanna be the gurl who kissed Arnie on his cheek today😳

Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!! i wonder wat will arnav's reaction be wen he cms to knw...that even khushi doesn't hv real parents!!!!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe he will get to know about khushi being an Orphan during this heart attack phase and might realize that even she's been through the same pain and feel sorry for her. The story is moving forward and right now everything is just perfect. wow man cvs great job 👏
sugar_babe thumbnail
Yesss!!!! I was thinking that same thing when they showed that scene, I guess he'll know soon, because in all this hospital heart-attack drama it'll come out and eventually spread to him and he'll feel super bad then and console her and you know make a bigger place in her heart!! :D
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed..loved epi..may b arnie take her to hospital...story moved further..k2g fell for him..went and apologise
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He will definitely find that in future... I just hope that happens in near future!! Arnav needs to realize that she does SHARE his pain!!.. and she is connected to him in the pain aspect.

Why are we not getting precaps anymore??...
sunaina02 thumbnail
I think Arnav will come to know that soon while supporting and being with Khushi taking care of her Dad( mausa) .

He will also start to see KHushi in a different light .

There will be brief love-track before finally Shyam is exposed - and viola the the hate track again starts with double the intensity
-Ammie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I think Arnav will come to know that soon while supporting and being with Khushi taking care of her Dad( mausa) .

He will also start to see KHushi in a different light .

There will be brief love-track before finally Shyam is exposed - and viola the the hate track again starts with double the intensity

yes i think the way things are rolling the Cv's are sure aiming for a brief love track..not a very intense thing but they sure are wanting to Change Arnav and Khushi's point of view about eachother..but i too feel that a hate track will start again..(maybe because of the Shyam thing)
-Ammie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

He will definitely find that in future... I just hope that happens in near future!! Arnav needs to realize that she does SHARE his pain!!.. and she is connected to him in the pain aspect.

Why are we not getting precaps anymore??...

one thing i have noticed..they don't give precaps whenever something major is happening...just keep us wondering lol😆

-Ammie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aahana1

Maybe he will get to know about khushi being an Orphan during this heart attack phase and might realize that even she's been through the same pain and feel sorry for her. The story is moving forward and right now everything is just perfect. wow man cvs great job 👏

yes agreed..this is very much possible that he figures this out during the heart attack phase..cause out of all the times this is the perfect time when he would realise that he is being harsh with Khushi...who is on the same footing as him!

and the Cv's are doing a great job indeed..👏