Apki Ankhein apki maa ki tarha hai - Khushi to ASR

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i so loved it when khushi sweetly yet guiltily tries to strike a conversation with Arnav saying "Apki ankhein apki maa ki tarha hai" 😳  (when she comes to his room to apologize to him) awww how adorable that sounded but that didnt help pacify him 😭..

PS::guys just watch out for Barun in the last part of the epi.where he shouts at khushi with a choked throat!!it was about his parent!..frankly speaking he stole the show there for me!! loved loved loved the epi. today!..aah i cant wait when he finds out khushi's an orphan too and she really meant that she can understand his state ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I know! But i dint like the way he said, "k yeh mat samjho ke mere saath sympathise karke yeh mat soncho, k mai tankhwa badha doonga, now get out":

OUCH! it was so damn hurting! But I can understand ASR, he is try v hard to be rude and hate Khushi, poor helpless soul,,,plus it's parent barsee! He is actually a sick person who is keeping away from medicine and torturing himself even more!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
She says that? From where does she see his mother's eyes? ðŸ˜²
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ They Showed Picture Of His Parentss ;) ðŸ˜³
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

^^ They Showed Picture Of His Parentss ;) ðŸ˜³

Really? finally they showed how his parents looked ðŸ˜³
Chalo accha hain ek ek karke saare raaz khulte ja rahe hain ðŸ˜›
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode although had many sentimental aspects to it... It left me overjoyed!!... Finally the story is moving forward.. now ArHi was experience and share each other's pain and will be there for each other!!

I adored Khushi's attempt to strike a convo with Arnav... trying to take off his mind from his pain!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'm hearing so many good things about today's episode...can't wait to see it
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Barun , truly stole the show once again . It was great to see a more emotional side to Arnav ,I thought the scene between Arnav and Khushi  int the bedroom ,was absolutely heart wrenching .

I thought it was sweet how , Khushi said Arnav had the same eyes as his mum that was sweet .
I can't wait to see how Arnav reacts when he finds out Khushi is also an orphan.
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me2 ...luvd Barun ...he made me cry again today ... just cant wait to see wen he finds out Khushi is an orphan too ...probably soon ...cud be in d hospital where Khushi's bauji will be admitted ..lets see
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
barun is a rockstar..he fits the bill of asr perfectly
the reason i watch the serial ðŸ˜›