Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow tnx 4 all ur respons n agree dat kinja should told dhval atleast!
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well its nothing wrong acc to me...she did it...what's wrong...but the only thing wrong is that she did it secretly...she should have informed her family about it...and ithey consider it wrong couz the people think badly about the models...i mean they use bad words or they have bad eyes for them...

The only person she need to tell was her husband  ...He is such a latu for kinjal , he would support her for anything... 
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew this girl vs boy theory was coming. i dont get it why these kinda issues have always been dragged towards that. here that is so not the case. she is married for god's sake. she has a responsibility towards her family. Was a good daughter, good sister, good wife or a good daughter in law? a big no. i m not saying be like gopi. that would be too much but at least have some decency of consulting people at home about your decisions. no matter how modern a family is, if they live together, they always ask or consult before actually making this kind of decision. so far dhawal is concerned, the poor guy does not do one thing without consulting or asking his wife or mother. so no body can point fingers at him. there is difference between using freedom and abusing it. kinjal crossed that line. this is not america. today ahem has to listen to all those comments because of her. i m not supportin the society rules but one has to abide to some rules if they want to stay in a society. 

so far communication between wife and husband is concerned, since when does kinjal communicate with dhawal? she either insults him or ignores him.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100GIRL

Yeh i agree she should of asked n there ryt 2 b mad at her to a certain a extent but i think there making it out as if she has done something like pose for the palyboy mag i mean she done owrse like umang she lied she was prg n all dat! But i can belive dat tradition wont let a gal do modeling stayin within her limits! i gus i kinda understand y der mad but i think der aa bit 2 mad!

ya i understand your point. i mean sometimes i hate these society rules but hey if not all we gotta abide by some of them coz that is called compromise and adjustment. ya i agree about the whole tradition thing. its just that it bugs me that kinjal being married and all now took this type of decision/ had she been unmarried, that would have been a different issue but now she married and she needs to grow up. ya the whole family of kokila is bit crazy too but they had some valid points and at some points they just went overboard .
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: john909

i knew this girl vs boy theory was coming. i dont get it why these kinda issues have always been dragged towards that. here that is so not the case. she is married for god's sake. she has a responsibility towards her family. Was a good daughter, good sister, good wife or a good daughter in law? a big no. i m not saying be like gopi. that would be too much but at least have some decency of consulting people at home about your decisions. no matter how modern a family is, if they live together, they always ask or consult before actually making this kind of decision. so far dhawal is concerned, the poor guy does not do one thing without consulting or asking his wife or mother. so no body can point fingers at him. there is difference between using freedom and abusing it. kinjal crossed that line. this is not america. today ahem has to listen to all those comments because of her. i m not supportin the society rules but one has to abide to some rules if they want to stay in a society. 

so far communication between wife and husband is concerned, since when does kinjal communicate with dhawal? she either insults him or ignores him.

I'm going to point a finger at him then...lol😆😆

i know his good, but he did use her picture without her consent and at the time when he did I was happy as she was so proud, it was great fun to see her name on the vest shop, named after her and all her pictures spread everywhere...lol, but to look at it from her point of view, she went and did modelling got paid a huge cheque and he is not understanding (the pressures of a rich girl being married to a poor man like him, no a/c, she is missing money to buy hair conditioner, neighbours peeping at her in her room) and keeps insisting it's because you didn't tell me or ask my permission, but what about him...Did he tell her or ask her permission to use her in the vest packaging and leaflets??? No he didn't, also he didn't use himself in the advertising of the shop, but he used her, without consulting her for her permission...Now Kinjal is using herself in the modelling she must consult him, he used her, he did it himself (not informing anyone) without asking his wife, he just went ahead and used her...just because she's his wife, which is wrong, no matter that he is good man.

But it's the accepted norm for a man to work to the best interest of his wife and family, without seeking permission from the women, so you see even the marriage dynamics of men and women are being brought into the story...as well as girls and boys inheriting shareholding in ancestral business (Kinjal and Aham in Modi Industries).

My mother told me several times that marriage is tolerating for a woman and if you want romance my daughter read romantic fiction, in those books a husband will consult his wife etc.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago