Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet (Page 41)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@Anjali- I see, kahin pe nigahen,kahin pe nishaanaLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lily201

Originally posted by Priya291188

I don't know but I am having this feeling we might et to see this circus till mid oct as we have the puja holidays plus DD will go to perform for starlive
on the other hand we have people who are a part of the geet team askng us to keep mailing the channel for geet's continuity in SD then the same sourcr says that till geet gets  bigger contract from SD we hve to be patient on te other hand lvraaz updates his post & assures us that geet is here to stay plus he also hints us with a RC track
these things only gives me a doubt that it is endemol who wants to ruin geet as the cvs & director during the amritsar track time were from endemol not to forget mahesh pandey wrote for the endemol show on sony hence they are waiting for geet's stay in SD & with it new contracts will be made in which 4lions will not have endemol as a coproducer but some other PH will co produce geet with 4lions so all in all we have to be patient & wait till geet gets an extention from SD team & then things will be under control according to the channel they are 99%sure of geet's stay lets see
Well thats a good summing up of situation & estimate !!

But at any rate I want that quality of GHSP is raised up & if possible old CVs are brought back in loop-if 4L is unable to handle
Well some of the very reliable sources are asking us to be patient till geet gets a biger contract from SD team this only hints that the quality will improve once geet gets a contract from SD & the current state of geet is a result of the friction betwen he tewo PHs so once geet gets a fresh new contract from SD 4lions can co produce it with some other PH we  can even get the old team back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

In my very honest, and not very optimistic opinion, I think the PH just wanted to distract us from our "bashing" of everything from Mahesh Pandey to the complete lack of any sign of moral consciousness in the filler track. They really messed up and are not willing to take the responsibility for it, which is why they put that, if you notice, very equivocal statement on their facebook page. In one go they transferred all the pressure of fans from themselves to the channel and then continue to show a saintly, innocent Dev romancing his impulsive, juvenile, clueless new wife.

I really don't think the status quo (whatever mysterious state that is) has changed. I think they are just playing with us, trying to redirect the anger of the fans in some other direction because they couldn't handle the pressure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Priya204anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16shali

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@ Lily

kahin pe nigahen,kahin pe nishaanaLOLTongue

Now ek dumm perfect hain nishaana this is d first time n correct time we r getting so moi now waiting 4 reaction ...WinkLOL

Lily201

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ Priya

hiii

I don't know but I am having this feeling we might et to see this circus till mid oct as we have the puja holidays plus DD will go to perform for starlive

this is exactly moi told in previous pg bt Jo denied lets see wt will happen Ouch

coming to GHSP RC moi want EKTA r somother PH should buy GHSP rights then we get Good team wrk,splyyy Good costumes,Good sets ... n we dnt get threats abt show ending bcz Ekta shoes guaranties 2 yrs pakka naBig smileLOL

@ Lily

moi want both pairs on romance numbers oly then ppl as well as some one understands wt Gurti n J factor will rise WinkLOL
If ekta buys the PH rights of geet then though we will ge good costumes sets plus guarantee of show's stay but Iam scared of ekta though she has changed her ways of working & has stopped showing 5 to 6 marriages but I doubt whether she will be able to present maneet as a passionate couple I will happy if ekta buys geet & if she hires the old cvs plus neol smith in the season 2 of geet as for me it was neol who made maneet ever since neol left that madness in maneet is not there
plus over the years I have observed that ekta has been desperate to make a passionate loe story but they turn out to be family dramas due to the lack of acting of her leads so in caseof maneet she can succeed of making a passionate lovestory in season 2 of geet so to sum up I will be okay if ekta buys geet'sproduction rights plus she can do justice to the plot that I mentioned in the previous den for RC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skg267

@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

In my very honest, and not very optimistic opinion, I think the PH just wanted to distract us from our "bashing" of everything from Mahesh Pandey to the complete lack of any sign of moral consciousness in the filler track. They really messed up and are not willing to take the responsibility for it, which is why they put that, if you notice, very equivocal statement on their facebook page. In one go they transferred all the pressure of fans from themselves to the channel and then continue to show a saintly, innocent Dev romancing his impulsive, juvenile, clueless new wife.

I really don't think the status quo (whatever mysterious state that is) has changed. I think they are just playing with us, trying to redirect the anger of the fans in some other direction because they couldn't handle the pressure.
True--that comment by PH of GHSP's fb page--is perhaps trying to waylay the protest towards a different source -who(channel) atleast have borne the brunt of fans' rebellion against their move -while all PH can do -is not rectify their mistakes & stand mumSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Priya204H_RockerzSamanalyse

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skg267

@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

you can call me priya
& you are right I was thinking the same but I neer posted it all that I said was based on the assumptions of what all the reliable sources came up with that source did asked to keep rooting for maneet but at the same time while telling the channel how much i love maneet I also tellthem that mahesh pandey neecds to be fired & devini & jokers should be kicked out I have not stopped in this mission to remove mahes pandey
plus I am counting daays for mahesh pandey's exit from the show alongwith devini& jokers specially after his fb message that he is leaving geet i THINK HE WILL LEAVE next month when GC&DD are back to shoot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201Samanalyse

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Did Yhuu Guys Watch KMH?
Ekta Is FAB With RomanceClap
Arjuhi Had Shower Scenes,Their RTM Seq WasBlushing

Lily201

Go to top