Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lily Well I Dun watvh KMH,Was Watching GHSP RTM And It Pooped Up At Side So Watched And No Wasnt A Dream😳
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Sara

I have to agree with Ashu and Preetoo here😊..

GHSP ka RTM sequence was way better...the lust, Desire and raw passion that GurTi..ermmm i mean Maaneet showed was really top notch..

Also the dialogue of MSK just before the song

" PEHEN LO...WARNA PEHENA DUNGAA".. one of the boldest dialogue MSK has uttered after Ya😆..

**Anu hits her head**

What am i remembring...I guess we'll never get that Maaneet, That passion, that love ever back😭...
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ashu -If you're still there gotta say moi lubed the NL section aka "Barbe-Qu-ed" special especially the convo b/w you & shonuu--it was way too hilarious🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Meetu_Anu

@Sara

I have to agree with Ashu and Preetoo here😊..

GHSP ka RTM sequence was way better...the lust, Desire and raw passion that GurTi..ermmm i mean Maaneet showed was really top notch..

Also the dialogue of MSK just before the song

" PEHEN LO...WARNA PEHENA DUNGAA".. one of the boldest dialogue MSK has uttered after Ya😆..

**Anu hits her head**

What am i remembring...I guess we'll never get that Maaneet, That passion, that love ever back😭...

Yup yup ..one of the boldest I will say here ./.boldness does not always mean getting physically intimate ...even words foreplay is also a type of boldness which RTM depicted especially when MSK said "pehen lo warna pehna doonga" 😳...another bold scene was Geet changing and MSK giving her that lustful look just before start of RTM ...he wanted to see her undress with his eyes and that defines boldness 😳...then the RTM followed which was raw desire and passion ...😳

Its the way a CV create a scene even without actors doing much physically and still it gives us goosebumps ...same for partial SR scene ...

this is where today the writing of the new CVs fails ..because they cannot visualise such scenes
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Priya

Yep

In Ekta shows 6 r 8 marr happens😆 bt VAMP/villan always remains Villain wo 8yrs ya 3yrs show not Like saint dev

@ Lily

Moi talking abt  another Nishaana lololololo🤣🤣🤣 anyway hope PH also wakes up bt i dnt think so wt happened after GA BEST JODI award they changed leads of d show

@ Ashu

hiii hw is ur India trip going n ashu y dnt u meet Gurti present all ur siggies n Avis 😳😛😛😛 n 1Zabardast Gurti VM 😉
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thankyuu Lily🤣we weree too scared of Jyotss😆

Sara da 1st season was yes fab Jyots was a BIG PANKHA of the show but 2nd season was simply phushh..

Guysss SAPNEY BHI SACH HOTE HAI..plz keep dreamingg🤣tht reminds me of the horse promo&da discussuion of its asliyat😆
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Ashu

Guysss SAPNEY BHI SACH HOTE HAI..plz keep dreamingg🤣tht reminds me of the horse promo&da discussuion of its asliyat😆

No one will ever never forget CHAMPA n  how devils did Phd on dat Horse pic whether Horse original ya DUPE🤣

But that seg very cute tha so many Gurti moments😳😉 there bt bad moment also there our MSK ghir gaya na 😭
😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Maan Ki MishtiGC is shooting today on sets...

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@JO

but dd  busy wd rehearsals na 🤔 bcz shinu posted seg pics dere MSK Bd dere dat means DD shot her scenes before

Hope 4 maneet scenes in one frame n hoping  4 Cvs used Gc 4 Maneet scenes nt 4 LOVE GURU scenes 4 Dev Maandev scenes 😡
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@JO

but dd  busy wd rehearsals na 🤔 bcz shinu posted seg pics dere MSK Bd dere dat means DD shot her scenes before

Hope 4 maneet scenes in one frame n hoping  4 Cvs used Gc 4 Maneet scenes nt 4 LOVE GURU scenes 4 Dev Maandev scenes 😡

😆😆😆😆..

Be ready to face the BD for atleast next 2 epis😭😭😭...

That fight scene of promo is with BD...and DD busy with Rehersals for today and tomorrow...😆😆...