Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 33

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Lily

kahin pe nigahen,kahin pe nishaana😆😛

Now ek dumm perfect hain nishaana this is d first time n correct time we r getting so moi now waiting 4 reaction ...😉😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Priya

hiii

I don't know but I am having this feeling we might et to see this circus till mid oct as we have the puja holidays plus DD will go to perform for starlive

this is exactly moi told in previous pg bt Jo denied lets see wt will happen

coming to GHSP RC moi want EKTA r somother PH should buy GHSP rights then we get Good team wrk,splyyy Good costumes,Good sets ... n we dnt get threats abt show ending bcz Ekta shoes guaranties 2 yrs pakka na😃😆

@ Lily

moi want both pairs on romance numbers oly then ppl as well as some one understands wt Gurti n J factor will rise 😉😆

If ekta buys the PH rights of geet then though we will ge good costumes sets plus guarantee of show's stay but Iam scared of ekta though she has changed her ways of working & has stopped showing 5 to 6 marriages but I doubt whether she will be able to present maneet as a passionate couple I will happy if ekta buys geet & if she hires the old cvs plus neol smith in the season 2 of geet as for me it was neol who made maneet ever since neol left that madness in maneet is not there
plus over the years I have observed that ekta has been desperate to make a passionate loe story but they turn out to be family dramas due to the lack of acting of her leads so in caseof maneet she can succeed of making a passionate lovestory in season 2 of geet so to sum up I will be okay if ekta buys geet'sproduction rights plus she can do justice to the plot that I mentioned in the previous den for RC
Lily201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skg267

@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

In my very honest, and not very optimistic opinion, I think the PH just wanted to distract us from our "bashing" of everything from Mahesh Pandey to the complete lack of any sign of moral consciousness in the filler track. They really messed up and are not willing to take the responsibility for it, which is why they put that, if you notice, very equivocal statement on their facebook page. In one go they transferred all the pressure of fans from themselves to the channel and then continue to show a saintly, innocent Dev romancing his impulsive, juvenile, clueless new wife.

I really don't think the status quo (whatever mysterious state that is) has changed. I think they are just playing with us, trying to redirect the anger of the fans in some other direction because they couldn't handle the pressure.

True--that comment by PH of GHSP's fb page--is perhaps trying to waylay the protest towards a different source -who(channel) atleast have borne the brunt of fans' rebellion against their move -while all PH can do -is not rectify their mistakes & stand mum🥱
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skg267

@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

In my very honest, and not very optimistic opinion, I think the PH just wanted to distract us from our "bashing" of everything from Mahesh Pandey to the complete lack of any sign of moral consciousness in the filler track. They really messed up and are not willing to take the responsibility for it, which is why they put that, if you notice, very equivocal statement on their facebook page. In one go they transferred all the pressure of fans from themselves to the channel and then continue to show a saintly, innocent Dev romancing his impulsive, juvenile, clueless new wife.

I really don't think the status quo (whatever mysterious state that is) has changed. I think they are just playing with us, trying to redirect the anger of the fans in some other direction because they couldn't handle the pressure.

you can call me priya
& you are right I was thinking the same but I neer posted it all that I said was based on the assumptions of what all the reliable sources came up with that source did asked to keep rooting for maneet but at the same time while telling the channel how much i love maneet I also tellthem that mahesh pandey neecds to be fired & devini & jokers should be kicked out I have not stopped in this mission to remove mahes pandey
plus I am counting daays for mahesh pandey's exit from the show alongwith devini& jokers specially after his fb message that he is leaving geet i THINK HE WILL LEAVE next month when GC&DD are back to shoot
-Saruu- thumbnail
Did Yhuu Guys Watch KMH?
Ekta Is FAB With Romance👏
Arjuhi Had Shower Scenes,Their RTM Seq Was☺️
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Saraa lmaoo no way our RTM was way better...🤣
Lily201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Lily

kahin pe nigahen,kahin pe nishaana😆😛

Now ek dumm perfect hain nishaana this is d first time n correct time we r getting so moi now waiting 4 reaction ...😉😆

Well I hope so -- that whatever happens the one who's gonna react aka PH wakes up
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ashh I Liked Ours But Theirs Was Cool😆
I Luvd How Arohi Just Did It All To Get The Letter From Arjuns Pocket,Scheming Khurri🤣
Lily201 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Saruu-

Did Yhuu Guys Watch KMH?

Ekta Is FAB With Romance👏
Arjuhi Had Shower Scenes,Their RTM Seq Was☺️

Nope -moi "happened" to watch the KMH's epi- personally it didn't click with moi -it just didn't produce that reverence that Maaneet had & wasn't that a dream seq😕 Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Sara i disagree our RTM was much hotter