Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet (Page 30)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Lily: I'm sure they sold them off and took the money to invest it elsewhere .. I mean they have there other LOVELY shows na Pinch And don't even get me started on the sets ...

Z

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mila1Lily201Samanalysepickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Alrighty Lily and Samana .. I am off to bed it is way too late here now .. so I must go to sleep .. it was nice talking/venting/ranting/discussing with you ladies .. hope to do this again tomorrow :D !

See you Hug

Z

anjalireddyy84mila1Lily201Samanalysepickachu

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hello DevilssHug

I had a roller coaster ride of mixed feelings watching yesterday's epi.

Cross-Breeding Ceremony between a WORM*GIRAFFE OR a MONKY*ELEPHANT=OuchAngryWackoSillyDead

Elephant mama demanding bananasAngry

MELTING ICECREAM MAAN's Letter of Acknowledgement to GEETHDay DreamingHeart

Geet lookin Drop Dead Gorgeous in a RED HAWT Sari

Beautiful Maaneet FlashbacksDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing

Dushtu Playin Hide n Seek with MishtiEmbarrassedWink

Both holding each others BDs handsOuch LOVE of BDsROFL

Dreamy EYE Lock with the CameraDay DreamingLOL

BLUSHING MishtiBlushing

GMSK teasing MSKEmbarrassed

Maaneet/Gurti in the same frame in a sceneBig smile.

Mishti expressing her feelings to Dushtu n Dushtu leaving in the middle (character consistencyTongue)

PRECAP: MAANEET/GURTI are BACK together YippeeHugDancingParty

Note: 1) Maan's letter sounded more logical & realistic than his long speech in the ring finding ceremony.From here he'll start falling for Geet. 

2) Nandu doesn't want to go for a honeymoon she wants to takeover KCStern Smile.     

3) MSK was telling lucky about his responsibilities. He doesn't realize the only responsibility Lucky has is eat & breed @ Jijai's paisaAngry.                   

4) Maaneet are yet to do another social work i.e. find a moti mami for mamaAngry.

anjalireddyy84Lily201roseinbloomshalipickachu

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Zahra-- Honestly those "lovely" shows lack the basic "essence" of GHSP and the fizzling experience Maaneet provides isn't there - despite my trying hard to detectSleepy

Honestly PH can fulfill their ambitions & revel in them but such irresponsible behaviour & deliberately screwing their show is unacceptableOuch

edit-- See ya Hug

Good night ,dearie

Edited by Lily201 - 23 September 2011 at 1:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mila1roseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Z,

I agree, she looked gorgeous at Maan's Birthday!  I loved the unique colour of the saree but what I didn't understand there and was discussing with people at the time was that they used a different saree for the promo (blue, matching with Maan) and then put her in this for the actual episode. What was the need for two different sarees when one, as both of them were equally lovely, would have done? Why do they seem to be throwing the big bucks away on things that hardly matter? AHEM.

There was some break in the management of the show post-ML that is amply clear. Even though people complained that the characters were butchered in the Amritsar track, at least the details were intact, Maan's tai chi (not to mention frequent shirtlessness Day Dreaming), Geet's nighties. Not only have Geet's nighties disappeared, we haven't seen Maan shirtless once since the start of ML.

To me it feels like along with Maan's ML, we have lost so many details that made the characters and their story so intimately known to us viewers. I feel like I don't even know Maan and Geet anymore. Geet likes the AC turned up high while the infallible MSK gets allergies from it?

To be honest, I have secretly considered post-ML as season 2, where Maan was forced to marry Geet for Dadi's health but is slowly learning to love her, Dev is essentially a nice guy who has done nothing bad in his life but to marry the wrong person (poor NT!) and GHSP is a huge family drama where they all share, tease and fight with each other, out of pure "Indian" family love. HeartDead

Bye, good night! It was indeed a great venting session!

Edited by skg267 - 23 September 2011 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjalireddyy84mila1Lily201roseinbloomshali

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
WELCOME Back GURMEET & DRASHTIHug
MISSED U A LOTCry
WORK HARD & REST HARDEREmbarrassed
SPECIALLY GC WE KNOW LIKE MAAN U R ALSO A JACK OF ALL FRUITS BUT PLEASE TAKE OF YOURSELF DON'T GET INVOLVED IN TOO MANY EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIESLOL
LOVE U BOTH A LOTHeartHeartHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201Samanalysepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Lily:

I got the feeling she wore the blouses with sleeves for religious stuff and when she was in her Maasi's house, like karva chauth, nano-daman wedding, teej, and the sleeveless ones in Delhi, for non-pooja things like parties, the d'mello's wedding, jhooti mangetar and instances when it was just her and Maan.

But that could just be my overactive brain rationalising something the CVs haven't given a second thought too. What else are fans for? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mila1Lily201

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@Samana -- Really -my question precisely PH or management shows double standards - at times they'll use many dresses at one time & otherwise there's such a dearth that even if leads look less presentable -doesn't bother themUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

Go to top