Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thta Horse Promo I Never Understood
The Sapney bhi sach hote hai at the end,it waslike the show was ending type promo to me🤔

and in the UK Our version was COMPLETELY Different to it,The Push And Pulls Were Edited😭
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anjali-- Yup I think your nishana was on change of PH to another biggie PH with a certain lady with luv for letter "K" as the replacement-but moi doesn't likey
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu and Anjali
jahan we bear 10 days without Maneet and now BD  aswellwe hear he is baq on shoot and after 2 Days we can get Maneet/Gurti in one frame
2 more days we can bear i think
Lily201 thumbnail
@all-- Atleast we're gonna get MG sooner rather than later 😃

I'm done yapping for now-Bye,tc🤗
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Geet_Hui_Sabse_Parayi_will_see_Gurmeet_aka_Maan_back_with_Geet-gid-6658-gc-16.html 

In the last few days we all have missed the amazing chemistry shared by Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

And needless to tell you that it was all because of the two not keeping well. Though Drashti managed to shoot despite her illness but Gurmeet's absence increased the use of his body double Abhishek in most of the shoots. Maan could only be seen in the close ups.

Well, guess the prayers have yielded results as we have come to know that Gurmeet is all well and will resume the shoot from next week. In the coming episodes we will surely have more of Maan and Geet scenes as compared to the other undesired characters in the show.

Sources say that viewers will once again get to see the cute fights taking place between Maneet. The glimpse of which will be visible in today's episode also. Geet will be seen at her playful best and will even come up with some of her funny tacts over Maan.
All in all, we can expect the coming shows to be full of love and fun for all the Maneet fans. Just hope that the Geet's family isn't shown much in the upcoming tracks coz they have already had a gala time in the absence of the lead. So keep watching Geet Hui Sabse Parayi!

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Preet

When  GC coming to set in spite of sickness y Cvs r not using GC 4 maneet scenes ? Y BD dere still? We r getting oly 2 r 3 min of maneet scenes oly na 4 dat also they r using BD then wt scenes GC shooting

Preet we can tolerate  all torture bt wn lead is coming to set 4 shooting then y BD dere still?🤔

@ Anu

yesterday moi decided to watch today's epi but after BDs pic moi gng to skip dis epi also 🤔

@ Lily

LOLOLOO 🤣moi Nishaana not abt PH yaar something 😉😳 u wont get it also
kk cheddo bye tc 😆
Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I will request u all to just take a break and dont do so much thesis on BDs ..the precap which they showed yesterday was already shot beforehand ...so if actors come on sets yesterday and today ...how can we expect tonight itself to get all fulltime Maaneet scenes ??

About dance rehearsals ..they happen after night 9pm for all actors since not just DD is dancing but entire television industry is dancing and all work in daily soaps and not just DD ..right ?? 😳
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is there any way we can et our old cvs back ?I can't see geet in this present state they have made our ppassionate couple into a cut couple infact pawandeep & neeshi are wasting their talents in CB2 & PR from what I have observed in geet it was mainly swati & neol's work that made maneet so I want both back in the season 2 or RC track where they can do those things which they did not do in this current season
can we have a sticky or a theme den where we can post all our ideas of RC or season 2 plots so that it can be sent to the right people? we need another social issue that has never been addressed on tv where both maneet will be a victim to social evils yet both will be determinant individuals & darkness will give way to passion between them geet was a dark love story & that worked for it it was that light of love between maneet amidst all darkness that made maneet an intense couple & made viewers call them maneet
we need that kind of plot
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I will request u all to just take a break and dont do so much thesis on BDs ..the precap which they showed yesterday was already shot beforehand ...so if actors come on sets yesterday and today ...how can we expect tonight itself to get all fulltime Maaneet scenes ??

About dance rehearsals ..they happen after night 9pm for all actors since not just DD is dancing but entire television industry is dancing and all work in daily soaps and not just DD ..right ?? 😳

So sweet of u to make point of this Jyo 😳
I agree with u...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
☺️☺️☺️☺️

Watch it at ur risk...

I don't know who made it, but it fits in the category of eheem eheem 😆☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9avaR-6CRbQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago