Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@anjali... if not DD ...then. i wuld luv to see him with Ankita.. coz she is a good dancer...
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Tanu

So ITA messed all d onscreen jodies😆 if GC fit hotha tho GC kiske saath hotha ?😍

Well thats tough & I'm probably inelligible too my Gurti-blinded eyes can't see anything else when it comes to pairing & add to it that they're such fab dancers who blend like roohafza with water 'n' give peace to our atmas just like rooafza (I know silly)🤣

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Tanu

moi also thinking d same GC -Ankitha😳 n Sushant - DD 😳on romance numbers

Tab aayega mazaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣V

@ Lily

Well thats tough & I'm probably inelligible too my Gurti-blinded eyes can't see anything else when it comes to pairing & add to it that they're such fab dancers who blend like roohafza with water 'n' give peace to our atmas just like rooafza (I know silly)🤣

@ RED

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know but I am having this feeling we might et to see this circus till mid oct as we have the puja holidays plus DD will go to perform for starlive
on the other hand we have people who are a part of the geet team askng us to keep mailing the channel for geet's continuity in SD then the same sourcr says that till geet gets  bigger contract from SD we hve to be patient on te other hand lvraaz updates his post & assures us that geet is here to stay plus he also hints us with a RC track
these things only gives me a doubt that it is endemol who wants to ruin geet as the cvs & director during the amritsar track time were from endemol not to forget mahesh pandey wrote for the endemol show on sony hence they are waiting for geet's stay in SD & with it new contracts will be made in which 4lions will not have endemol as a coproducer but some other PH will co produce geet with 4lions so all in all we have to be patient & wait till geet gets an extention from SD team & then things will be under control according to the channel they are 99%sure of geet's stay lets see
Lily201 thumbnail
@Anjali-- Well as dancers -some may say yes - but on romance numbers??😲
All Gurtians & Sushant-Ankita lovers are gonna beat ITA-black 'n' blue --they're blessed that due to health reasons GC was unavailable or else if he'd be paired on a song on rom theme with the combo you mentioned - fans would've reacted in not-so-great way😆
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya291188

I don't know but I am having this feeling we might et to see this circus till mid oct as we have the puja holidays plus DD will go to perform for starlive

on the other hand we have people who are a part of the geet team askng us to keep mailing the channel for geet's continuity in SD then the same sourcr says that till geet gets  bigger contract from SD we hve to be patient on te other hand lvraaz updates his post & assures us that geet is here to stay plus he also hints us with a RC track
these things only gives me a doubt that it is endemol who wants to ruin geet as the cvs & director during the amritsar track time were from endemol not to forget mahesh pandey wrote for the endemol show on sony hence they are waiting for geet's stay in SD & with it new contracts will be made in which 4lions will not have endemol as a coproducer but some other PH will co produce geet with 4lions so all in all we have to be patient & wait till geet gets an extention from SD team & then things will be under control according to the channel they are 99%sure of geet's stay lets see

Well thats a good summing up of situation & estimate !!

But at any rate I want that quality of GHSP is raised up & if possible old CVs are brought back in loop-if 4L is unable to handle
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
@ Priya

hiii

this is exactly moi told in previous pg bt Jo denied lets see wt will happen

coming to GHSP RC moi want EKTA r somother PH should buy GHSP rights then we get Good team wrk,splyyy Good costumes,Good sets ... n we dnt get threats abt show ending bcz Ekta shoes guaranties 2 yrs pakka na😃😆

@ Lily

moi want both pairs on romance numbers oly then ppl as well as some one understands wt Gurti n J factor will rise 😉😆
Lily201 thumbnail
@Anjali- I see, kahin pe nigahen,kahin pe nishaana😆😛
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lily201

Well thats a good summing up of situation & estimate !!

But at any rate I want that quality of GHSP is raised up & if possible old CVs are brought back in loop-if 4L is unable to handle

Well some of the very reliable sources are asking us to be patient till geet gets a biger contract from SD team this only hints that the quality will improve once geet gets a contract from SD & the current state of geet is a result of the friction betwen he tewo PHs so once geet gets a fresh new contract from SD 4lions can co produce it with some other PH we  can even get the old team back
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Priya291188

(Hi, I am Samana.)

In my very honest, and not very optimistic opinion, I think the PH just wanted to distract us from our "bashing" of everything from Mahesh Pandey to the complete lack of any sign of moral consciousness in the filler track. They really messed up and are not willing to take the responsibility for it, which is why they put that, if you notice, very equivocal statement on their facebook page. In one go they transferred all the pressure of fans from themselves to the channel and then continue to show a saintly, innocent Dev romancing his impulsive, juvenile, clueless new wife.

I really don't think the status quo (whatever mysterious state that is) has changed. I think they are just playing with us, trying to redirect the anger of the fans in some other direction because they couldn't handle the pressure.