Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
@Yogi-i know yaar it is soo frustrating to see these things...however i am happy with the last part of the show today, i feel like maaneet once again pulled me back to the show again...from that 5 min scene lol
Ellooo Devilz! 🤗

UFF Hailaa first off .. Maaneet scene ☺️ .. they just invented Pillar Romance .. is there any other object that they have yet to romance with to make it look an infinity times more hot than it is? Such as a pillar? I had a 2000 watt smile the entire time the scene was on .. because when they showed Maan peek at her and then hide I was like hayeee Mundaa is so shy shy 😳 .. cutie! But omg .. GurTi enacted that scene so well .. their eyes do the talking and the way they behaved .. the way an "arranged" couple behaves when they start falling for each other is done so well with them .. and this shows their versatility because they're having to -- for the first time -- act as if they're arranged and are falling in love after marriage .. so the "falling in love" process has been reversed and they've done full justice to it! The way Geet smiled knowing he's there .. and walking towards the pillar .. then him hiding .. then she thinks he's gone .. and then PEEK A BOO they catch each other .. and the expressions they give at that moment .. haye marjawan how sweet 😍 .. such simple scenes yet they look so magical because of these two only <3 And the way they so shyly said 'Thankyou' and as if he knew he'd kill us he gives his signature smile ☺️ .. DHAK DHAK .. and then the entire hand scene was romantic .. he was totally feeling the pull .. subconsciously he's always getting pulled and attracted towards her .. but when he snaps back to reality he realizes what he's doing .. when Geet started to pour her feelings and as soon as she talked about him "changing" .. I think he realized he went far again and made her think otherwise .. that he's falling for her .. and he left .. I guess it was a little abrupt but he's done it so many times before .. I guess there's still some time before he realizes his feelings for her .. and starts to fall for her :) I'm patiently waiting for it all to unfold! Just want Maaneet CVs understand that ..

Totally skipped the unwanted creatures .. esp Devini BACK HUG 🤢 .. gosh Poor Tanu who has to witness that live .. and whoever else who had to .. I read the update first LOL ..

Shivu: Yaar don't you know? They've changed the leads? Nando and Devaa are the leads now .. they get more lavish bedroom sets .. much nicer looking and proper fitted clothing .. Nando gets more than 50 dress changes in one episode while Geet the extra gets one suit per week .. and floppy hairstyle while Nando gets nice open hair .. and Geet has to sit at home while Nando pursues her so-called WORK dreams or PhD or WHATEVER it is she wants to do .. don't you know?!!

PS: I CANNOT believe they made DD wear that crappy yellow suit again.. this is HEIGHTS! IF I see Nando in new suits everyday ... something will surely happen .. and it won't be pretty 😳

Z 
@Mk.Gh-- Holas!!🤗

Had a gala time -venting over the PH's karnaama -the previous time we chatted😆

BTW -do you have some name or nick name or the like?? -- coz dunno how to call you..

Agreed - that entire sneak peek of Maaneet was so different coz it showed that shy ,blooming attraction & rekindling of love 'n' trust phase of their relation & it defo appeased my Maaneet -deprived soul for the time being😳

Gawsh - moi had the "man me ladoo phoota " experience too when I realised that those were GC's hands that grasped DD's in that scene -coz I thought we'd have an entirely BD one -but it was there in bits & pieces -along some clever editing et al
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Lily!! 🤗 Yes yes I loved our previous chat session .. we can do chat sessions on that subject anytime .. cuz I have all the nice words ready for them 🤬 .. yes my anger knows no bounds in that department 😆

Well my name is Zahra, most people call me Z .. you can choose whichever one you'd like :D

and yes yes! I had laddoos phoot-ing in my mann too! I can pick out whether they're GC/Maan's hands anyday! Cuz GC/Maan's hands are sexxyyy!! UFF! He has hands that I would love to have!! Long, slim fingers, beautiful BEAUTIFUL hands uff .. I can stare at em all day and those were definitely his hands! I have a traumatic experience seeing some BDs hands one time .. you remember that scene in the outhouse pre-marriage after KBM when he sleeps outside her door .. before that when they romance by the window of Geet's newfound "maayka" .. the BD that was there .. his hands were ginormous compared to GCs and it was so obvious ...but these were his hands ☺️

Z

Nice name -Zahra 😳

Yup - I was so ,so happy that they didn't slack off on the hand grasping & hand enveloping cum intertwining scene & actually shot Maan's long,elegant fingers with DD's gore gore haath😳

Moi is super admirer when it comes to hands - call me freaky or whatever😛

Yup -that post KBM scene was spoilt with those fat ,ugly BD's hands

As for the other topic moi is ready to shoot off & give a piece of my mind -anytime😈
Ahah .. anytime you feel like venting you know who to come to 😈

And yes I am just in awe at how beautiful this man is .. I mean along with that hot bod .. he has the most gorgeous features .. beautiful hands .. chiseled OMG HOT ABS ☺️ LONG eyelashes unlike mine .. I'm jealous  

And oh .. seeing as how I think you have a fascination for flowers .. my name Zahra means Rose .. in its literal sense 😳 .. just thought of adding that tidbit in 😆

Z
I don't know if I am allowed to unceremoniously jump in and post on this thread(?) but Z, I happened on your last post and I just had to mention:

His jawline.

It's my favourite. 😍  And the reason I started watching the show in the first place. 😃
Edited by skg267 - 12 years ago

Zahra - Sure thing - moi has fascination with closing ma loop of the "flower connection" with virtual buddies a lot - so yup you are officially in my "flower buddies" club😃

Samana - Nothing known as butting in rather -more the merrier😳

So - yup the first thing I noted when I saw MSK resurfacing from river -drenched in water was his magnetic,deep eyes oozing animosity but yet so beautiful & next was that chisseled bod & when he spoke that distinctive voice...

Yup his jawline is so well cut 😍

PS - Curse my traitor internet for backing out & the late replies
@Lily: Good to know 😃

I have stalked the den from time to time, reading all the various, interesting discussions, wondering if I should jump in.

Of course there is no holding me back when GC's *ahem* "assets" are being discussed 😉😆

He is a beautiful, beautiful man, down to every last detail.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think his English diction has improved slightly of late.
Samana!!! OMG missed you ! And yea you should come way more often to the Den it's fun! :D (a bit scary at times but fun LOL) ..

and omg his jawline .. was just now watching the epi before RTM .. the scene where he forces her to wear his shirt and gives that smirk .. I think I just died again .. he's so sexyyy haiii ☺️ .. I'm sorry but I doubt I'll find a man as beautiful as he is 😍

Z