Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 21

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Mallika

Its GC eyes and bedroom looks that makes all girls go weak in our knees☺️ It doesn't matter if the girl is a teenager, married, mom or even elder, everybody is sucked into the vicious circle😉.  

Yes indeed it was a good episode in spite of all road blocks. I just hope from now on we get more Maneet and less circus, and they bank some scenes of Maneet before GC goes on vacation

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There is no news about GC going on vacation for pooja...he is still recovering from illness so I guess it will be good if he relaxes a bit. I wont worry too much about all this for now...anyways pooja is for 4-5 days only. Lets not worry too much about it...

I just want him to recover first. Nothing is more important than good health...so let's not worry about something that may not happen😊
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Ya Hope he recovers fast and becomes healthy, and give us some nice Maneet scenes to drool over😍
Agree health comes first and everything else later
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Oh God, why is Geet wearing that yellow dress again, I wish I had the powere to burn down all her clothes, especially this one shown in the precap
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Episode was really awesome

after so many days maaneet in one frame😳loved that scene,lucky preeto scene was hillarious
awesome precap
-serenity- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanica15

Oh God, why is Geet wearing that yellow dress again, I wish I had the powere to burn down all her clothes, especially this one shown in the precap

Agree with u ,i hate that dress ,especially the duppata
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Hey Yogitha
How r u, haven't seen u in the den for a while
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
one question guy, why does Dev have a hotter room then Maan?

I don't understand...i just watced the episode and i saw the oh so back hug...omg omg omg tryin to erase from brain still

anywayz, i noticed he has sofas in his room...black leather sofas...coffee table...and a proper bed...but maan?

He only has a bed...a desk...and ONE DAMN uncomfy hard lookin sofa...wat the hell is that??

Why does he have a better room then the damn leads????
-serenity- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirvanica15

Hey Yogitha
How r u, haven't seen u in the den for a while

i am gud nirvy😃 how r u?
-serenity- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

one question guy, why does Dev have a hotter room then Maan?

I don't understand...i just watced the episode and i saw the oh so back hug...omg omg omg tryin to erase from brain still

anywayz, i noticed he has sofas in his room...black leather sofas...coffee table...and a proper bed...but maan?

He only has a bed...a desk...and ONE DAMN uncomfy hard lookin sofa...wat the hell is that??

Why does he have a better room then the damn leads????

shivi , when AS played dev  that time also devs room better than maan ,devini get nice room ,nandu get nice clothes every day ,infact she changes 2 to 3 in each episode ,n top of it now she is going to office 😡