Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den -Pyaar ka Tohfa from Maan to Geet - Page 20

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by--sum-

Is the episode worth watching today??...I don't even know why I'm asking this after two weeks of not watching GeetπŸ€”πŸ˜†

Maaneet moment was worth a watch 😳...it was mahiii moment after a long time

@Nirvy:I think MSK's realisations always came in his tai-chi sessions πŸ˜›/...so for MSK to go through realisation again ,he needs to get into his hoo-haa acts soon πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sum
Yes, you can watch the episode, especially the second part. First part you can ignore as its mostly Devnin, lucky and Jugnu and all that crap
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jyo and NirvyπŸ˜ƒ...will watch the episode for the Maaneet mahii moments, though I wish the Cvs would concentrate on developing their story further and not make Geet cupid to other unwanted species, especially since her own married life is in disarrayπŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--sum-

Thanks Jyo and NirvyπŸ˜ƒ...will watch the episode for the Maaneet mahii moments, though I wish the Cvs would concentrate on developing their story further and not make Geet cupid to other unwanted species, especially since her own married life is in disarrayπŸ˜•

I think this move is done because GC-DD r still recovering from their sickness and so cannot shoot for long hours ...once they r back in full form ,the track will focus on Maaneet only 😳
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Jyo

Oh God, how I miss TaiChi sessions, I drool over him while my husband makes fun of meπŸ˜ƒ.
Anyways we wont be getting them anytime soon, as GC will be week for sometime.

Jyo, who is opening the den tomorrow. I have an idea, why dont we dedicate the Den to story lines for RC and season 2, since its weekend we will have something to ponder abt for next 2-3 days. 
And if we can get some nice ideas we can try to escalate it to the right people
What say?

Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Nirvy:The idea is not bad but I think its too soon to suggest ideas for RC or season 2 when actors r not fully fit and so many might not b watching it this week and so not active in den either πŸ€” ...we r planning for a theme den on it sometime next week with ideas of RC and season  2 once GC-DD r back in full form ,so that even devils can get energy to b creative and back in full form πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Jyo

Oh Great! See I dont have to bother abt all these things when u experienced people are leadingπŸ˜‰, I can just follow blindly and give whatever support I can.

Agree lot of devils might not be active this week, as they openly declared they wont watch until the circus drama is ended. 
But with the sick actors😭, the drama is going to continues for some more time😑

jyoti06 thumbnail
Today is RTM Anniversary ..So enjoyyy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DvaUXvYP4Q[/YOUTUBE]
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Just finished watching it the zillionth time😍, it still raises my heartbeat whenever I see this.☺️

His eyes are something to die for πŸ˜, god he does CON her with his eyes.πŸ˜‰

But little did we know then, he can just do that but nothing else, CON with eyes and fingers  only🀣
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-nirvanica15

Just finished watching it the zillionth time😍, it still raises my heartbeat whenever I see this.☺️

His eyes are something to die for πŸ˜, god he does CON her with his eyes.πŸ˜‰

But little did we know then, he can just do that but nothing else, CON with eyes and fingers  only🀣

ROFL  !!!! hahahhahaa   Me married for a long time, even I am blushing now with your description hahhaa ☺️  GC knows how to make love with his eyes for sure, thank God for that ,because he has not done anything else hahaha πŸ˜†

Have not seen the epi yet, but sounds like a good one , even with the circus crowd and  GC dupe.  The editors have been fabulous this time around. 

GC might go for pooja too, but it may not affect that much as he might give closeup shots and his good old BD Abhishek is there to cover him.