Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shali

hmmm... opti yes he wants to start a new beginning but that doesn't means he is jumping/sharing  in/an bed with her... the guy feels an attraction but that all... is he allowing himself to feel more...

He also said he wants to fulfill all the responsibilities of a husband and he is depriving Geet of her conjugal rights.  If he wants to wait till his feelings become stronger he needs to explain that to her and not presume she would know.  Even if she does, we don't.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok i get it!
I'm watching that scene again and again!
I realised that maan walked away when geet said that 'aapke zara se muskharahat mere umeed barha deta hai'.
So may be he does not want her to rise her hopes b/c he is not sure abt his feelings yet!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

Has Maan lost his virility when he got hit on the head?  Did he not only lose his memory but also his manhood? By the way come to think of it, the first time Maan initiated intimacy in their relationship, he had the excuse of the baby and the danger he would be putting it in. The second time he initiated it in the jungle , he made sure Geet was bone tired. So even if he failed in the act, she wouldn't realise it because she would be fast asleep. We've not seen him initiate anything after that.  So could he have a mental or a physical problem in that area?  His brother is always ready for the act at the first available opportunity while he tries to escape from the act at the first available opportunity.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Opti everything he knew and could is gone with his current ML... and Cv's are showning the extra's very pavitra...
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bye DevilzπŸ€—

Enjoy Maaneet and their Dreams!☺️
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Does Nandini even think before talking...πŸ€”

She wanted to do PhD which never happened.
She wanted to get married the very day Dev proposed to her.
Now she wants to do business.

And what exactly is Dev going to teach her in the office. He has never done any work in his entire life...πŸ€”
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anshu...
Yesturday after Devni wedding Maan told to Geet na..
You handled the situation very nicely.. just like that be with me always...

When everybody was playing Ring-Hunt game...
Maan told to Geet na...
be with me the whole life the way you have been...

And today in Letter also he mentioned...
its our New Beginning... thanks for being in my life...

But after every talk Geet will say...
Aap tak gaye hoge.. mein bhi tak gayee..
mein apne kamre me jaakar Araam karthi hooo...πŸ˜†

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

He also said he wants to fulfill all the responsibilities of a husband and he is depriving Geet of her conjugal rights.  If he wants to wait till his feelings become stronger he needs to explain that to her and not presume she would know.  Even if she does, we don't.

I disagree... Geet already said she will wait for him... he is still fighting/discovering his feelings.. and that's an battle he has to fight alone... these feelings that he is getting are new to him so he needs time to accept them till then Geet should wait...

yaar I would be more worried if he had jumped in bed with her today...

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Hi

All

@ Swan

bcz of ur post moi cmng 4m stalking ur qn wrong swan

And what exactly is Dev going to teach her in the office. He has never done any work in his entire life...πŸ€”

@ Red bold

Any office work in his entire life...... he done oly one thing dats his signature on Geet PF papers πŸ˜†

RAPIST DEV KING OF CONS na 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: shali

I disagree... Geet already said she will wait for him... he is still fighting/discovering his feelings.. and that's an battle he has to fight alone... these feelings that he is getting are new to him so he needs time to accept them till then Geet should wait...

yaar I would be more worried if he had jumped in bed with her today...

Sorry for jumping in the conversation here but I have to agree with Shali. He is being chivalrous and courteous, and I think this is one of the things they have kept intact with his initial character sketch (though he does have the tenancy to manhandle her at times) 
Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago