suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I royally missed the first 10 minutes coz me was having dinner

Just watched Maneet's scene😛
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shivy...skinny men r like chussa hua aam!  hahahahaha!

They need some meat ;)
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I seriously don understand y Geet has to play cupid for all good for nothing leeches that concentrating on her own marriage...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Their r lot of things to show for maneet even with GC being out of action...

Y can't the show maan asking Geet bout their love story n Geet narriating it... It can be filled with flashbacks occasionally showing a Happy Geet n an amused maan...
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ This can go on for 2-3 epi's... n Trust me no one will complain, everyone loves Geet prior to the Amritsar Circus... In this way the Production can avoid shooting for a a day or two n save money too...

Also it is high time that Maan begins to feel a pull for Geet peppered with hazy recollections of their unique love story... U can also show a frustrated maan doing Tai-Chi or Hoo Haa
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
using old GC's footage's shot for the show... Infact i remember, when MSK saw Geet supporting Dev after his accident n Dev donating him blood, an awesome promo was shot wherein GC was doing Haa-Haa... From SBS n SBB we know that a major chuck of the seq shot was not used... So y noy use them or recycle old footage's?????

Maan n Geet's relationship has kind of stagnated since the NT fiasco... I do understand that GC is not well n is not shooting, but showing Geet reliving her courting period with Maan on Maan's insistence n MSK's hazy recollections can be easily shown...
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Let those good for nothing Leeches find a solution to their own problems...
Edited by swatichowdhury - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I absolutely loved the Maaneet pillar scene ...very good editing ..very sensible dialogues and very tender moments shown between a couple just like it happens in a arranged marriage during initial stages of attraction 😳

Maaneet pillar scene indicated that slowly MSK is feeling the attraction for his wife's beauty and so he could not control himself from holding her hand there but the minute he realised that he is going a bit extra with his feelings ,he stopped himself and made it look as if he is just doing his husband's duty but he knows that the attraction was genuine and even Geet today could feel it in his letter as well as his eyes 😉😳😳...

Geet is overwhelmed with the fact that MSK not only gifts her a saree for a new beginning but also acknowledges his shortcomings because of his ML in a letter for the first time 😳...

Even though GC's BD was used in Maaneet scene but CVs very smartly included one scene where both GC and DD were in same frame thus made it look as if both did the scene together and so the trp viewers will never be able to make out that GC-DD actually shot it separately ...so a good mix of editing here 👏👏...

I really hope GC recovers soon and we get many more such Maaneet scenes with GC-DD in same frame now as the initial phase of attraction in a arranged marriage can b shown brilliantly by these two actors if both r in same frame 😳

Thank god we dint witness Devini or LacTo CON saga today but both their first night was shown for a short time 😃...It seems CVs finally took pity on its viewers 😭😆

Den is definitely stalked and we got the proof today when Geet told MSK that her "Circus" family must b doing something 😃...this Circus word was first introduced in Den and then it went outside 😎,..So CVs if u all r really stalking us ,then plss take our positive feedbacks and give us what we want once GC-DD r fully fit and fine 😳

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
ishhh Manneeet 😍

Even in a simple scene...They make me blushhh ☺️
Viji79 thumbnail
Didnt pay tad bit of an attention to the despo couples. I dont understand when no nobody cares a damn for their wedding, who is interested in "trouble in their paradise"? I wouldnt give up repeatedly asking why are they not utilizing Adi-Pinky when there is a crisis? Whats the necessity to force Devini-Lucreto down our throats.

Loved Maaneet scenes. I know these 2 are the culprits for our ever-growing intolerence towards anybody else in this show. When these 2 can create magic without even present together in the shoot, how else can anybody else compensate for them?

Precap - Still have to bear BDs, but we would certainly tolerate for the sake of our GC's sppedy recovery.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Now that I m done with my Maaneet scene praising...will do my regular cribbing now 😆

• What is Mamaji still doing in KM ?? 😡...MSK brought Lucky as his responsibility but why Mamaji ?? 😡...Is this KM or a dharamshala
  • Why is Geet made the cupid for Devini and LacTo here when her own married life is still in mess ??😡..I can understand that GC is recovering and so they cant show much of Maaneet but then why not keep Devini and LacTo tracks separate from Maaneet here rather than involving them in the circus 😡 ;Let Devini and LacTo sort out thier own issues themselves rather than Geet interfering in them
  • We always wanted Geet to go to office but she was reduced to a dumb OTT housewife chopping onions in kitchen while Nandu is shown so ambitious and all set to go to office ..Why why why ?? 😡
  • Last but not the least can Devini and LacTo be packed off to a never ending honeymoon once Maaneet returns in full form 😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MaanKiPari-

ishhh Manneeet 😍

Even in a simple scene...They make me blushhh ☺️

thats the magic of Maaneet even when both r not in same frame 😳😳
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD can even Romance a Pillar and look Gorgeous!☺️

Guys new Post!

I will be back with my Vishesh Tippani on the Pillar Romance!