Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
He might help her out.. Hope he doesnt misunderstand her coz of Shyaa Babua drama... 😵
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I  hope arnav helps out khushi ,before shyam do something again to enter gupta's good books and he comes to know that khushi is an orphan too, which will make arnav to change his opinion on her.khushi already in the process from today's epi.

Unfortunately i think Shyam helps Guptas. He is definitely going to take them to hospital n start the procedure...So 1st impression is that thank god Shyam was there. N the Barsi must be going on so how will ASR leave n come? Later on when he comes to know ASR might repent the words he said to Khushi..But I dont know how ASR will help her other than financially.
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

the heart attack should help ASR know better about khushi's parents...

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope this would happen.. But it's kinda scary coz if Arnav sees Shyam there, there's going to be a huge misunderstanding between the Raizadas and the Guptas which I hope they'd sort out in a nice manner and NOT HATE Khushi for this.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think Shyam will reach Khushi's dad to the hospital.

However Khushi comes with Arnav to the hospital and seeing Arnav, Shyam run's away back to RM house.  Then Arnav realizes that Khushi is an orphan and they are her foster family -- I hope we get all this tomorrow perhaps or early next week!

Shyam will try to convince Khushi's mother in the meantime for marraige with Khushi indirectly - - notice he never asks  - Buaji does it for him - - so that he can say later - - he never wanted it but the Guptas wanted him to marry Khushi!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think he will help her..and she will fell for him..a heart touching epi..loved it..btw khusi was looking soo beautiful today.
IronyDied thumbnail
i think he will help her! he knows the pain of loosing parents and its khushi he must help her! but if i see the past records like the police case..he didnt help her! i hope this time he does and al things indicating this only that he might help her! *finger crossed*
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Unfortunately i think Shyam helps Guptas. He is definitely going to take them to hospital n start the procedure...So 1st impression is that thank god Shyam was there. N the Barsi must be going on so how will ASR leave n come? Later on when he comes to know ASR might repent the words he said to Khushi..But I dont know how ASR will help her other than financially.

Of course financial help is what Khushi need and little bit of logistics.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I so wanted her to tell him today.