Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Temple Scene - Is this an indication?

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After reading the posts here, wondering whether temple scene is symbolic of what is going to happen in the serial . Arnav will help Khushi to hospitalize and treat her father .

Or will it be just the opposite ?
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was thinking exactly the same...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh su i would love to see arnav helpin kushi in this state but im worried whether he'll spot da pervert and lure more hatred instead
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is absolutely foreshadowing.  Sashibabua just had his heart attack at the end of this epi. Hopefully this during this, Khushi will confide in someone if not ASR himself that this is her uncle as she too has lost her parents.  That bit has to come out after today.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sunaina02

After reading the posts here, wondering whether temple scene is symbolic of what is going to happen in the serial . Arnav will help Khushi to hospitalize and treat her father .

Or will it be just the opposite ?

yeah . I think something will def happen.KKG at RM so they will call her and I think ASR will also come with her or something.SHYAMU will either be spotted or will run away. OH MY GOD. I hope that happens
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh i really hope what your saying will come true.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope dat dis shud happen n dat pervert shud b out of the picture!
sunaina02 thumbnail
So  both are orphans but react to that state in a different way.

Khushi has accepted her orphan status and finds joy in life by loving and getting love from her foster parents whereas Arnav has cocooned himself into a 'Rakshas' and shuns everyone except his Di. .

shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah ... I thought about dat too ... well lets just hope ARnav helps poor Khushi
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope he does that!!... I want this symbolism to come true! Whats the use of having such money when he can't even ease the pain of the girl who he has always tried to protect... hopefully he'll protect her this time as well!