Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Misti for the great update. You hit bingo today with an awesome episode. Loved BB 👏 for spoiling Mad Barkha's plans. Hope Radhika informs Dev and does not try to handle Mad Barkha on her own.
Thank You for the update!!!
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally weird story this is becoming - don't know who is good & bad anymore. thanks for the update.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Misti. Contrary to all our expectations, you got a good episode to update. Badhai ho!
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show kinda pisses me off at times because it makes like no sense, i just wonder how this show will end and barkha change of character was cool but a bit weird and season 1 was better than season 2
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Misti, thanks for the lovely update. BB handled BH very well. Loved today's episode. Can't wait to see how Radhika is going to deal with Bh now. Will be fun watching Radhika going against Bh 
radev85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...superb episode and the best thing is BB supports rads..thanx
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  finally came home and was able to watch today's episode.  I have only skimmed last week's episodes, but I liked today's episode.  Barkha, Maheswari and Radhika were very consistent in their characterizations.

I also read your commentary from yesterday and it was really very funny.  Like your detail update too.  So all your predictions came true.  Barkha was as psychotic as predicted before where she was shown to lose control when things didn't go her way.  Liked her scene with Maheswari as Pragati was really good in her taunts.  So Maheswari as usual turned out to be Dev's fairy god mother saving his virtue from Barkha.  Well, I say virtue because of the way Bholu was acting.  His hesitation and trepedition when Barkha wanted him to put balm on her was really funny.  So were his relieved expressions to see Radhika at the door.  Poor Bholu:  What would he do when he finds out that Barkha is after him and she is one psychotic person?  Right now he thinks of Barkha as his and Radhika's wellwisher and still he had so many issues touching her forehead.  I think he wouldn't let Radhika out of fear that Barkha can attack him any minute.   Not that Radhika is going to leave him alone anymore with Barkha.  But why was his scene with Radhika cut so abruptly?

Anyway, I liked the episode because Barkha's behavior was consistent with what they have shown in last two months (since the July ME) and her overconfident arrogant attitude with Maheswari (dismissing her) was similar to how she acted with Rohan.  That time too her attitude led Rohan to Dev and Radhika.  Maheswari was consistent because she is now back to her normal behavior and away from the clownish behavior they were showing from her.  

But the episode belonged to Rubina who was excellent as a broken hearted person who was betrayed so badly by someone whom she trusted so much.  Her devastation was also because this proved that her decision to bring Barkha as RPtain was wrong.  I hope they show these monologues on her part where she realizes that Dada was wrong and so was she when she got brainwashed and went on the wrong path to fulfill a promise that was extracted from her.  She could have fulfilled that promise by choosing the wrong path.  Anyway,  I liked Rubina's expressions as she first was devastated, then was in disbelief and tried to blame BB instead and finally couldn't deny the truth any longer as she linked all the events together.  It was like there was "innocence lost" and she showed that hurt very well.

Even though Barkha's actions from last several episodes proved that she was an obsessive person with her own agenda,  I do want to see the flashbacks (maybe when they show a confrontation between her and Radhika) where the backstory of her obsession with Dev could be shown.  Also, I hope they show an intelligent Radhika who decides to keep quiet for the time being and defeat Barkha at her own game.  It is more than likely that Radhika is going to keep quiet in the short run as she wouldn't want Dev to throw out Barkha and jeopardize his RP title.  Also there are property issues too now.  

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

If you don't like Rubina and her man what are you doing in CB forum??Also bashing of actors is against IF rule.I have reported your post.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update misti!!!!!