rabba ve kya hai teri feeling!! edited

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
sry if the post is repeated khushi goes to a mandir wit her parents nd arnav comes there too!! this guy is totally lost in khushi!! he feels dat she is there!!๐Ÿ˜‰ rabba ve kya hai teri feeling๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even khushi too has d same feeling!!! she turns to see if he is there but couldnt see him!! after dat arnav was wit a pandit nd he saw a cute bacha cryin!! he asked d pandit to go nd said d kid wat hppned! d kid was cryin he gave her his handkerchief! she blowed her nose!!๐Ÿ˜† arnav gave a disgustin look!! lol i think this one remined him of our own KKG๐Ÿ˜† d kid said my dad got heart attack nd i want to buy a bird as mannat but im havin less money!! khushi tell her parents i'll come nw as im havin a mannat nd d shopkeeper tells a guy bought all d birds๐Ÿ‘ she saw a guy wit a kid!! d kid was thankful nd said this for my dad nd aapki mom dad kaha hai! arnav was sad! she kissed him๐Ÿ˜Š khushi was shocked seein this!!๐Ÿ˜† he as usual wore his aviator glasses nd left!! wow im hppy cz this is d second tym khushi is impressesd!! first it was his scene wit di nd nw this!! khushi comes to know more abt him through mandir๐Ÿ˜‰ thn she goes to RM nd sees a handi there! anji tell it is shyam's khushi tells my tenant name is too shyam!! khushi wonders y everyone is busy!! pandit tells arnav to come nd sit she tells wah!! a non-believer too changed his mind!!๐Ÿ˜† arnav hears this! anji tells to put malla in parents photo nd khushi understands!! dad hears shyam convo wit RS nd asks who is it! bua tells it is his client!! wat is this bua prob i think she is crazy abt him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† thn khushi goes to arnav room nd tells im sry i didnt knew d situation. arnav tells her to leave!! she tells ur eyes is juz like ur mom's๐Ÿ˜ณ i can understand who is ur feeling!! arnav gets angry nd tells do u know who u feel when i burn ur parents body nd come back to a house where u know they'll never come back u cant understand anythin!! khushi cries nd he tells to get out!! shyam d duffer gives tea to everyone nd dad gets heart attack!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ i wonder y there is no precap!!!  

Edited by shobrakapooor - 12 years ago
hahaha...ur title is so funny and cute๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah both feel each others presence ...hayeee !!!!
Originally posted by ainimonaya

hahaha...ur title is so funny and cute๐Ÿ˜†
my star player is nt workin so couldnt give live update!! but i'll edit this post soon๐Ÿ˜‰ oh thnxx yaaru!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

my star player is nt workin so couldnt give live update!! but i'll edit this post soon๐Ÿ˜‰ oh thnxx yaaru!!๐Ÿ˜†

will wait 4 ur edited version๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ainimonaya

will wait 4 ur edited version๐Ÿ˜ƒ
edited some part