Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Arrey kuch bhi chalega Mahi...Even his towel/ cloth napkins/ his childhood bibs  is OK for me!

lol... Childhood bibs just cracked me up!!.. I wonder what brand diapers Arnav used in his childhood lol🀣
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, did ASR notice that khushi was watching him when he set the pigeons free?...
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Woah, havnt watched epi yet... Il go and do that right noww!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pooh_91

tats soo adorable πŸ˜ƒ

I know and I just can't get enough of seeing this side of Arnav too... he's just PRECIOUS!
jannat_ul_fajar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WHERE Z TODAYS WRITTEN UPDATE
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi0809

lol... Childhood bibs just cracked me up!!.. I wonder what brand diapers Arnav used in his childhood lol🀣

koi bhi brand ka ho! kya fayda, they r not going 2 have it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mahiii!!! OMG I just watched the epi now (kinda late i know lol) and OMG what a fantastic epi!!! Awww it was very unexpected, the CVs suddenly showed the good side of Arnav to Khushi i really had no idea we would get something like this today. Awww he was super cute with the lil girl Khushi finally realised he isn't that much of devil after all. I seriously LOVED the whole mandir scene I couldn't stop saying awww throughout the whole scene lol i'm honestly so happy with the CVs the way their proceeding with the storyline. x
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazkachazka

you know mahi ek secret batao??i just loooved today's episode compared to the ones we had last week and this week!!bravo on cv's part to show such beautiful side of arnav and loved how he was shouting at khushi in pain,only if he knew khushi was an orphan too,just like him!!

im literally floating high after today's doze,so different and touching !!

u  spoke my heart out :)
IronyDied thumbnail
you right! it was such anamzing feeling today! really except being hot he can be softie too! the way he behaved with that little kid it was truly a pleasure to watch! must say barun in an fab actor! and man! when that girl asked apke mom dad..his expressions!! too good!
and khushi's point of view is too changing! just loving this..πŸ€—
it was a treat to watch seriously!πŸ˜ƒ
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=vampire_girl]you right! it was such anamzing feeling today! really except being hot he can be softie too! the way he behaved with that little kid it was truly a pleasure to watch! must say barun in an fab actor! and man! when that girl asked apke mom dad..his expressions!! too good!
and khushi's point of view is too changing! just loving this..πŸ€—
it was a treat to watch seriously!πŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE

agree😊