Jab Khushi nay dekha Arnav ka ek naya roop! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by incandescent

i always wondered how Arnav would be with kids? CV's showed it today. πŸ˜Š

Aww me tooo!!.. and I love how sweet and patient he was with the kid. It shows that he does have resilience in him too when it comes to dealing with kids... Arnav would be a great daddy!!😍
just loved  today's epi..i was in tears..arnie was in tears..so emotional epi...khushi fell for him..finally she has seen his true heart..khuhsi get to know anj's hubby name...story moved forward...i think shahsi heard the convo of shyamless...a very goood epi..
Originally posted by mazkachazka

you know mahi ek secret batao??i just loooved today's episode compared to the ones we had last week and this week!!bravo on cv's part to show such beautiful side of arnav and loved how he was shouting at khushi in pain,only if he knew khushi was an orphan too,just like him!!

im literally floating high after today's doze,so different and touching !!

Thats the same case with me... Today's episode was just OUTTA this world... the previous episodes had nice parts incoporated in it... but today's episode was incomparable... it was outstanding... just EXCELLENT in all aspects.. I loved it sooo much that I didn't even mind seeing Shyam's nasty face, and his puking chaaploosi πŸ€’ today!!
maaahiyaaa!!!!!

i know babez it was one fab epi!! big jappi to da CVs for not wasting our time & bang on with da storyline!

da mandir scene was just tooo cue & finally kushi realized da devil isn't that bad after all
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Aww that's so sweet !! πŸ˜³ 

Hay na??... I was almost gushing at the innocence of the scene!!... and Arnav playing along with the girl to make her happy was just tooo cute!
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hayee hayee itne din toh sirf drool kiya ab senti bhi ho gayee...pata nahi aur kya kya hoga mujhe!

dat scene was sho shweet...his wry face for blowing nose...he himself lukd like a kid

SharmiπŸ€—.. you are also experiencing the same feelings... haiii drool kay bad sentimental, kash main mere drool/slober poochnay kay liye bhi apna hanky deta..The Clean One mind you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... very nice written yaar
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

SharmiπŸ€—.. you are also experiencing the same feelings... haiii drool kay bad sentimental, kash main mere drool/slober poochnay kay liye bhi apna hanky deta..The Clean One mind you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... very nice written yaar

Mahi...slight correction hamare drool pochne ke liys uske rooms ki curtains bhi kaafi nahin hai...
yeah! the same curtain dat caressed his chanda mukhdaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sarach

just loved  today's epi..i was in tears..arnie was in tears..so emotional epi...khushi fell for him..finally she has seen his true heart..khuhsi get to know anj's hubby name...story moved forward...i think shahsi heard the convo of shyamless...a very goood epi..

Absolutely!!.. Today's episode ROCKED!!.. It had emotional, realization (that Arnav has a nice side too), Khushi apologizing and placating Arnav in her own way, Shyam not getting an extra nice treatment from Shashi ji, plus the little girl herself was sooo CUTE!!
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

maaahiyaaa!!!!!

i know babez it was one fab epi!! big jappi to da CVs for not wasting our time & bang on with da storyline!

da mandir scene was just tooo cue & finally kushi realized da devil isn't that bad after all

I know na?.. finally Khushi sees that there really is an angel in the devil's skin.. and also that people are not what you see on face value... There is more than meets the eye... The heart (interior) is what truly matters rather than the exterior (or what one tries to show to the world).

As we can shape up or control our exterior/ physical self in whatever way we want, but its our interior that stays unchanged and hidden from the rest of the world!
Originally posted by cindrella255

Mahi...slight correction hamare drool pochne ke liys uske rooms ki curtains bhi kaafi nahin hai...
yeah! the same curtain dat caressed his chanda mukhdaπŸ˜†

OMGGG Sooo True!!... Agar woh bhi mil jaaye toh mera toh jeevan hi saphal ho jaaye lol!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
At least something that he touched, and something that touched him... Arey uska bedcover/bedsheet bhi chalay ga lol!!