India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

*'* WU - Sep. 22 Nightmare on Chawri Bazar !! *'*

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Everyone is eagerly waiting for New Dadi !!! All the Bahus has Pallu on ... Alok is so happy & Praise everyone !!!LOLBoth Dadaji & Kaushlya Dadi hates each other . Only Suhana isenthusiastic!!! Ishika says soon U'll b shocked too. K Dadi comes , Suhana looks at her from Up to Down . Suhana says " OMG Yeh to Dadi hain " Dadi scolds everyone that no one came for her swagat !!! This New Dadi skips few words & Says stuff like woh , Yeh ... Then everyone guess the words!!! Ouch Scolds Ishan for leaving top 2 buttons unbutton on the shirt , behind them Inder - Alok fix their buttonsROFLK.Dadi says Their Dad died teaching CHOTI Sanskarr ... Yet she has not anyOuch Calls Dadaji Awara !!!ConfusedLOLEveryone says Dadaji went out to get Meethai for K.Dadi , Which she doesn't believe Wink. K.Dadi says she is tired , so send someone for Leg Press ..Tongue... K.Dadi says " Ishan ki Lugai ko bhejo " Suhana says " Aap Mujhe Gali de rahi ho "LOLBM somehow makes Suhana go . Everyone is laughing !!!!LOL

Ilesh is sitting alone in his room [ sad, ashamed abt his job fiascoDisapprove ], Disha comes laughing . Ilesh is avoiding everyoneUnhappy . Dadaji comes . Dadaji is hiding from K.Dadi . Says " Since she is born just 2 minutes ahad of Dadi , She always Hukum Chalati hain " asks abt Ilesh . Ilesh says No one will help him Cry. as Company ne sara case Mujpe daal diya hain ... Dadaji says U will meet one person who will help U . Says Agar duniya main ek bhi isan Achcha Naa ho toh Duniya to bekar ho jayegi ...Clap[ Best Dialog ]Star
 K.Dadi is hukum chalaing on everyone !!!! Shouts on Meena too . Suhana says Y She dadi has problem with Bahus... Ishika push her in the room , Pullu is off so K.Dadi says " Dekho Pallu bhi tikta nahi " Suhana is shocked .LOL

Suhana fixes Pallu , Leg press karna suru kiya. Ishika - Meena r having laugh . K.Dadi says " RB bring khilli , thok do iss ke sarpe pallu thikane rahega "ROFL Ishika takes PhotosThumbs Up . Suhana paluus keepdropping, K.Dadi says " Aaj se Meri seva ki sari jimedari main Ishan ki LUGAI ko deti hun " suhana hates the word " LUGAEE " Suhana tries to teach her english " WIFE " K.Dadi in Pure [ Sudhdh ] Hindi , Ishan ki Lugaee in English...ROFL K.Dadi is teaching Suhana menners , speak slowly , don't raise Voice , Etc . With must keep Pallu on !!! ClapSuhana ki Vaat lagne wali hain !!!LOL K.Dadi tells suhana to bring TEA at 5 AM in his room . Suhana is shocked to weak up at 5 . then Dadi asks for SNAN [ BATH ] Suhana thought she is asking for a Dish.LOL
 Precap : Suhana is giving advise on Marriage to bride . Dialog is Ditto copy of what her Mother [ Vidisha] wrote to her in a letter . BM - Rano is listening to this .

P.S. Sorry for Spelling mistakes . Hope U Enjoy the Episode . I did specially , The way K.Dadi went after Suhana LOL. but the scene made the big impact on me is Ilesh scene . I must say He was good in the scene & Dadaji - Ilesh talk was ofr me the best part of the episode .ClapStar

U might have towaitfor WU onThursdayLittle longer as I live outside India . If Star Player is not working than I have towaitforYouTubeupload . Thanks . [/NOCPY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by netri - 23 September 2011 at 7:36am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittzombienash_mashmanjusangel_submvatsaahcirdambisgujaratigirlhabsfanswarajgirbaliesaggi80sdavissmile365daysvidyakanagarajanna_88vedbharathitvfreaqhijigubinataadharjshree_ramzackgOnly4Dilishmani86reianamiss_patel5dent4ubostanianAnfalekomassakshi1shilu999_balanik-kimyaBeHappyAlwaysDiivilovable_ragzfan_Nancy_-Happy4Ever-A HUGE FANshelly_nairtejeshec_Procrastinatormjtruelegend111192cherrypansyabhi786Keenu.Gmeenakshi_16anna44paljayuknaik99KyunkiImafanMonu-SunNaamd410-Nags-Siddhi_shahsb_26YusBeeAshisMadameXNimbuMirchi*Resham*Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
WU likhne ka frustration tum aaj mujhpe nikaal rahi ho kya?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
LOL Nets i loved your update! esp the precap! LOL!
thanks sweets! Hug
feels good to have someone who can finally order suhana mai! Tongue
the humor was okay, not over limit so well done on tht by Cvs! 
and for precap, I can only say one thing "deeve de thale nera" punjabi muhawara which means tht person keeps giving advice to other, but doesnt apply it to him/herself! [IRONIC] 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenu.G

LOL Nets i loved your update! esp the precap! LOL!
thanks sweets! Hug  Ohh U r welcome Keenu . Hug
feels good to have someone who can finally order suhana mai! Tongue!   I loved how Dadi controls suhana Clap
the humor was okay, not over limit so well done on tht by Cvs! Thumbs Up
and for precap, I can only say one thing "deeve de thale nera" punjabi muhawara which means tht person keeps giving advice to other, but doesnt apply it to him/herself! [IRONIC] Clap
It was IRONIC say the least , Suhana does nothing & Yet she is giving advice [ More like Chorifying her MOM's lines ] LOL  I really wanted to tell suhana today when It comes to other Kashyaps taab tumhari akkkal Kya ghass charne jaati hain ? But Hey Safness Queen ko kahena maat Wink  Dil saff hain naa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

nice update nets...

loved K Dadi going after Suhana...LOL first time Suhana could not do anything...LOL
Alok and Inder's expressions behind K Dadi was superb...and the way they buttoned their shirts..ROFL
Ilesh was actually good in the scene...and Dadaji's lines were nicely written..

iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

WU likhne ka frustration tum aaj mujhpe nikaal rahi ho kya?LOL

Naa , I m just happy today & felt like timepass Wink  LOL

Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ohhh hooo... Aaj Netri Ben ki baari hai... WinkLOLLOL

Thanks for the Update Netri ben... I appreciate your effortsBig smile. Epi seems hilarious... I am so looking forward to watching it...

K.Dadi ne aate hi bavaal machaya hai... aur Suahan ki vaat lagai hai... (btw -- I loved K.Dadi word you have used for Kaushalya Dadi... WinkLOL)... It will be fun fun & fun watching K Dadi and Suhana combo... Big smile

LUGAAI... ROFL cracked me up... and Suhana thot wo gali de rahi hai... ROFL

Ilesh - Dadaji Scene looks emotional... I loved Dadaji's dialogue... about aschhe insaan... My Dad says the same... and for that he says... you have to be good though however cruel & selfish the world is... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192iViewsShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
netri ,K-dadi is a nightmare only for suhana as all other's are going to have gala time looking at suhana's conditionLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramiViewsShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index