Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
yup!!!! finally!!!!
even if she doesn't start falling fr him...at least she will nt gt angry wid him more often nw!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@partner
oh i must catch mahi's thread... damn it i gotta go now hon...
will def catch u guys there tomoro!!

nity nite!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

The scene was really good...and Khushi was pondering whether she's right about her Lard Governor...she questioned her Di how one would know whether a person is good or bad...

The whole episode was rocking...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww thats sooo cute i cnt wait to see the epi now :) aww how adorable our arnie is showing his nice side...thats such a nice thing to do for a little kid 
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
wow wow wow
what's a nice post
i didn't watch the episode yet
because it's doest start in my country yet
but thank you from the bottom of my heart 4 this spoilers

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya di... she saw arnav's real heart today... its beautiful...

arnav shares his sorrow in doing things that touch people's heart...even after arnav being so cold towrds her..she has a soft corner 4 him.. coz she knows he is a gud person...

love his gestures.. love u arnav...
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey dearie..🤗. looks like we opened the similar thread last night almost at the same time.. ðŸ˜†
but yeah.. well.. this is high time for Khushi to see his good sides and fall in love with him... When she sees him in the temple in his aviator HAWT avatar .. what could have been her first thought.🤔
. i dont know... but mine would def have been ... "WOW... kya mast munda hai jee... ek nazar idhar bhi dalo hum pe" 🤣

Cheers,
Monsi
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hallelujah ðŸ¤—

*phew* thank god finally kushi saw da good side of arnav! must give a big jappi to da little girl who melted da mighty ASR and brought in da angel hidden inside da devil. this will be da turning point of kushi's version of rabba ve for sure...

now for those who are confused with my post here's da deal in short, arnav goes to mandir to bring da pandit home for some pooja (i suppose) and he spots a little girl crying. da lil kiddo wanted to release a pigeon for da sake of her sick dad. arnav feels bad and buys all da pigeons in da mandir and release them AND our kushi girl sees this

now kushi will look at arnav differently while giving him da benefit of da doubt cuz after all da first impression does not always justify a person

thank u CVs for bringing da first layer of love!

Nadziii Jaan , 🤗

It was one of the finest scene, Nadzii ..I just loved it.. it was not OTT  but still held enuf emotions  to move u  ...The Lil girl was beautiful too ..It showed his  softer side and the difficulty in bringign it out... Poor Khushi , has a herculean task...wish her the best !!

P.S. ..Nadzii My darlingest Friend , My shweetie Pie... Plzzz, Plzzz Schedule a Meeting ,Hun ...M dying for a sizzling Promo !!🤣
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah... just go in a meeting room for god's sake or gimme ur Boss's number .. will call him to set up a meeting for you 🤣

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: tanthya

P.S. ..Nadzii My darlingest Friend , My shweetie Pie... Plzzz, Plzzz Schedule a Meeting ,Hun ...M dying for a sizzling Promo !!🤣

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sathu & monsi
uuu kaminis how dare u ðŸ˜ˆ forcing my 'not so ASRish' boss to hold a meeting so u kaminis will get a good promo or sbs?!?!?!?! yanna rascala im callin quick gun murugun

whOOoshhh!! *murugun flies in to threaten 2 kaminis*

psst: btw kamini is not a bad word right?!?!  ðŸ¤£