kushi finally sees da REAL arnav aka da good one

Posted: 12 years ago
hallelujah ðŸ¤—

*phew* thank god finally kushi saw da good side of arnav! must give a big jappi to da little girl who melted da mighty ASR and brought in da angel hidden inside da devil. this will be da turning point of kushi's version of rabba ve for sure...

now for those who are confused with my post here's da deal in short, arnav goes to mandir to bring da pandit home for some pooja (i suppose) and he spots a little girl crying. da lil kiddo wanted to release a pigeon for da sake of her sick dad. arnav feels bad and buys all da pigeons in da mandir and release them AND our kushi girl sees this

now kushi will look at arnav differently while giving him da benefit of da doubt cuz after all da first impression does not always justify a person

thank u CVs for bringing da first layer of love!
the cutest thing one can ever do for any child!😳
Can't wait to watch this epi! What a nice scene!
Cant wait to see the episode. 
Finally khushi got to see the real Arnav and that was soo sweet of him to do that for that lil girl ðŸ˜³
holaaa back at ya partner ðŸ¤—
jeez we havent yapped for ages...
aw!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooo sweet!!! its always touching when guys melt at little girls tears. every good guy has a good heart afterall ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aahana1

Cant wait to see the episode. 
Finally khushi got to see the real Arnav and that was soo sweet of him to do that for that lil girl ðŸ˜³

ayoo does ur granps still hog da tv?!?! fikhar not love u'l watch da epi soon...

it's a very nice epi cuz in da precap arnav reveals about da pain he's goin through to kushi in anger
Really luvd dis scene ... so touchy .
Nadz I am so happy with today's epi I can't even explain.  So many things happening and ASR - OMG - I have a lump in my throat.