Epi 429: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thnx 4 the update BBπŸ‘

a very nice epi indeed...its always gr8 2 read abt the connection tasha hav with their baby in private...i reali love da way naku speaks 2 her baby😳 so cute...its defo via this child tht naku n dutta wil relive der childhood...their baby is bringing out the child in them...esp naku, m finding her reaction reali cute n adorable😳😳😳 haha dutta sayin 2 naku tht he doesnt talk becos she does al the talkin 4 him...LOL...awww sho shweet... bt m sure he's happy 2 hav tht bak bak karne wali naku bk...me 2 missed her...πŸ˜†

i reali liked roops in 2days update...cnt believe m sayin this cos der was a point wer i did nt like her for al the evil stuff she did 2 tasha n sethji 2...bt i reali liked her convo with baji in this update... it was reali sweet and nice.

i disagree with ksh n others who think this is madhu's nautanki---i feel its harsh 2 say tht...evry1 deals with rejection in their own way, nt evry1 is naku 2 continue 2 live in the sme house with the very man tht rejected her love time n time agen...i feel eva since the izhaar of love...things hav been quite awkward between baji n madhu n probs madhu feels the best way 2 ease things a bit is 2 move away...mayb the distance wil help her move on 2 in HER opinion becos she obv doesnt knw abt baji's tru reason for rejection

im reali lukin fwd 2 the suds-leela scene...im so glad in the precap its shown tht dutta witnessed it n nt onli madhu-roops... its the end of suds...damn u suds...i hav been w8in for this since ages!! cnt w8 4 suds constipated look 2 return wen he realises D jus witnessed him slappin his sisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful Tasha moments BB.πŸ€—
Overall a wonderful episode, as usual.

" Aur uske Baba sirf sunte hain" πŸ˜†

Waiting for Suds to get caught!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode, Naku, Datta & their baby, she tells her baby everything & Baba listens. Very sweet conversation. Roops is trying to solve Madhu & Baji's relationship problem, not bad. Suds's is so eager to bajao game of Baji. He will get exposed soon, they should get some useful information from him. Mhatre is playing a big game, hope he keeps Bhonsale alive.waiting for tomorrow's episode. thanks to BB &the writersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...love Dutta and Naku together...😊

Can not wait to read the episode tomorrow.
😊
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks BB and the Writer,
BB you must promise as we conclude this journey and move on we atleast get to know the writer's name.
Have not been able to comment much - busy @ work.

Dutta Naku and Baby (I want Jr Dutta not Bauli πŸ˜ƒ anyways will wait patiently) are such a nice threesome. Love Naku and her secret conversations with baby and Dutta overhearing. Its such a wonderful thing to read.
The writer has done such an awesome job of these scenes, words fail me to thank her here. I wish this phase never ends.

Poor Roops. What to do kismet ko kuch aur hi manzoor tha.

And Suds high time Leela shows him to door. I want Leela to do this and not Dutta.

Thanks again.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although the whole Bhauli aspect is very nice; I second Lekz; I want a Jr Dutta too, cause then the wait for the Bhauli will be nicer :)
Poor Roops, she is trying so hard to get Baaji and Madhu together..I hope there is someone for her too.
Chalo...the Tasha scenes are getting cuter and cuter...waiting to see how the Abhi track unfolds!
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely scene between Dutta-Nakku 😳. Whether son or daughter, Dutta's and Nakku's child will definitely be a really good looking one, as both the parents are so attractive πŸ˜‰!

Dutta feels he doesnt get an opportunity to talk when Nakku is there, now is THAT the reason he has to shout and scream πŸ˜†?! So I guess they have come to an understanding that when Dutta screams , only he talks and Nakku quitely listens , and rest of the times Nakku talks and Dutta listens quietly (especially during her regular bhashan sessions!).

Roops has really matured since Kala's face-off. She seems to be really wise and understanding. I remember the initial episodes where she was too childish and "dumb". But now she seems to be more sensible & wise than many.

Then BB, I wanted to ask you something - we recently heard the news that LTL is being shifted to the afternoon slot, so is it still going to end by Nov 7th, or are they planning to continue for a longer period and beat the dead horse?!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Awesome update! I love the Naku speaking to her baby bump scenes. Baby girls are certainly cute and I hope Tasha have one too. But I hope their first child is a boy. Then he too will put his hands at the back and pace back and forth in his nursery just like his daddy.
I wonder who is that man with Mhatre...Tayde? Or Nave?
I am tired of this BM love story. I hope things are sorted soon and the focus shifts back to the Dutta's dhanda problems. Baji is made for DSP so its annoying to see the focus on Baji's love story with someone else. I also hope Rups get someone before the close of this web show.