•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So guys what do you think would be the next twist in "MAANEETLAND"...things are getting better and soon probably Maan will gain his memory, then what????? May be he has already gotten his memory back seeing how he is gifting Geet red saree etc.

I don't know after seeing yesterday's episode, I got the feeling as if they are trying to wrap up...everyone happy...Dev saying "second name of love is Maan and Geet" etc etc...had this very weird feeling.

And although I want sweet Maan Geet moments but if they do not have a twist in the tale, they will have to end it. the way they were showing yesterday episodes it felt like they are trying to tie everything together.

Don't worry. We won't let them end it. 

They often times have such dialogues talking about their love😃
yaar at first even i felt like that, but some how I have this weird feeling that things will not be so simple for Maneet, though he has gifted her a red saree I am not sure they will enjoy the restart of their new life so soon. But if they do, then it could be the end of the show. I am keeping my fingers crossed to watch teh episode.

Jaya
iam afraid wats next to MLtrack .r cvs planning for future tracks or will tthey wrap up with ML track .at present there is no strong stryline they can end the show if the channel wants to.hope cvs build up a strong story or a start season 2 to extend the show.
nice post dear ,there will be twist as maaneet ke beech sab kuch itne jaldi teek nahin hota hai.
No idea abt next twist...bit i hope they just end this devini track...
after watching the past 2 episodes even i felt they r in a hurry to end up every thing .I hope my thoughts r wrong.Because of this scary thoughts i am spending sleepless nights. Hope for the best.
i dun knw . . But dun want geet 2 end . .
i hope nando finds out about dev-geet and then she gets a divorce n goes somewhere far far away :-)
i think now they should make an entry of sameera or someone guy crazy for geet. jealousy tracks are always loved and with maneet they become more interesting. maan's past should also be revealed. it would be great twist. these suggestions are not new, fans have been saying this before too.