Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi-evil personified

indomie thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rashi is very evil..evil personified.🤢. cant say she is a human being..cv's have crossed all the limits of negativity and reached the peak.😡. .This show really spoils the mood and wipes away all the good feelings from our mind...such bitterness, such negativity, such injustice and such selfishness..every character is selfish..(except the angelic Hetal and Parag)..if they are in their own misery they not only  just  vent their frustration on others..but believe me, they pounce on others..Gopi is not illiterate..she doesn't have to go to school..please someone take her to a psychiatrist and get her rid of this Rashi hangover ...I call it quits..I m going to stop watching this show..until Rashi gets exposed or  Gopi's self respect awakens and her common sense germinates...🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sat_2010 thumbnail
agreed. Thank goodness for the written updates. I am totally going to skip this..I am scared of watching this serial.. it is a horror show with no ethical values
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totall agree with u ... Sick of this show ... I am also calling it quits 3rd time , only read selective updates ... It's spreading so much negativity ...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i agree with it but her kalakries are quite impressive...she adds spice...and she is not that bad...i am sure there  is a golden heart in her which will surely shown out...just send urmila out for sometime...