suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
after the fight aham checks gopis book n sees a equation which he hasnt seen before n gopi has done it he asks about it then she tells him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow! that would be really nice! 
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yeah cool prediction. i would love to see it too.

But i think the prediction wil be like gopi taking the food to koki saying sorry and begging her to eat and ahem wil come to see watching them near the door.

It wil be a gohem scene tomorrow, he seeing the concern side of gopi, and also the fight, we can see gopi attending to ahem or may koki do it like before,

no hopes there!!

i saw the first one in sbs, keeping fingers cross for the second one.

Edited by shaina.sharma - 12 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oohh i so hope it comes true!!
cz even as far as i can remember she hasn't done any multiplications with aham..just additions i think..

@Shaina : hay wt do u mean the 1st 1 in SBS?
shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

oohh i so hope it comes true!!
cz even as far as i can remember she hasn't done any multiplications with aham..just additions i think..

@Shaina : hay wt do u mean the 1st 1 in SBS?

i mean the scene of gopi asking koki to eat and ahem watchng at the door step.

it was shown in sbs or sbb. dint remember which one. so i think it wil be the gohem scene tomorrow,

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

i mean the scene of gopi asking koki to eat and ahem watchng at the door step.

it was shown in sbs or sbb. dint remember which one. so i think it wil be the gohem scene tomorrow,

date pls..cz i only got to watch 2day's SBS n missed out the last few days..if u remember the date pls tell me:-)

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

date pls..cz i only got to watch 2day's SBS n missed out the last few days..if u remember the date pls tell me:-)

ha got it

it is sbb on 20th september. its about gopi begigng koki to eat. and ahem standing grinning shameless at the door(off screen)

cute gohem and koki, and also at a point gopi says that ahem toos toos ke kayahai lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl72d6_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-20th-september-2011-pt4_shortfilms

here is the link too. u have to forward a bit.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

after the fight aham checks gopis book n sees a equation which he hasnt seen before n gopi has done it he asks about it then she tells him

That's true, hopefully he sees her notebook, they have done timestables that are multiplications but she didn't do them in the notebook rather she read them as was given by him. 
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Like your prediction. But I hope he apologises to her about shouting at her first.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

ha got it

it is sbb on 20th september. its about gopi begigng koki to eat. and ahem standing grinning shameless at the door(off screen)

cute gohem and koki, and also at a point gopi says that ahem toos toos ke kayahai lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl72d6_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-20th-september-2011-pt4_shortfilms

here is the link too. u have to forward a bit.

thank u!! will dwnld t n watch:-)