Precap : Aham gets in 2 a fight seeing Kinjal's ad

Posted: 12 years ago
Precap : Aham gets in to a fight seeing Kinjal's ad...he goes somewhere and some people are commenting on the model in the ad..he asks them to switch off the TV n they refuse saying its coming on TV n wts that 4 u or smthn..
they show him being the 'angry young man look' n bowling his fists in anger..

so that is how he gets that red mark on his forehead that we saw in the maha episode promo..
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago

good catching sunara.

This ahem acting so foolish, how can he say that to stop the ad being displayed. He cant demand them. He can get angry on them because they commented on kinjal but stoping the ad is a bit too ovver. He should have atleast talked to the ad owners.

sorry ahem lovers

Shaina i doubt any Aham lover is gonna say u r wrong!
cz today  his demand was ridiculous!! he can't go about ordering people as if he owns the planet!!.. just because he gets his way at home n his wife is a doormat who takes in all his crap doesn't mean the rest of the world is gonna respond to him in the same manner...he needs to realize this and come down from his dream world!
ya this ahem is fooish he cant demand them to stop tv if he had problem he had go to diertor to stop ad
hello guys ... Don't you think it was foolish for ahem to go to some television company and fight with people there to remove sundari saree ad ? Instead he should have gone and approached the sundari saree people, ask them to change the model, return the money which kinjal had got after doing the ad and should have provided the necessary compensation to get his sister's ad removed .
i know he is not acting with mind but actually i would have reacted the same if i was there in his place...he is disturbed right now...its about his sister...how can he tolerate it if someone say about his sister like this...its unbearable..
Hi Princess,

I watch the episodes on YouTube and sometimes the videos do not have the precap in its entirety.😕 I really appreciate IF members like you who take the time to write the precaps for those of us who are unable to watch it. 👍🏼 Thanks for sharing the precap! 

Best wishes, 

Minareena  
Originally posted by minareena

Hi Princess,

I watch the episodes on YouTube and sometimes the videos do not have the precap in its entirety.😕 I really appreciate IF members like you who take the time to write the precaps for those of us who are unable to watch it. 👍🏼 Thanks for sharing the precap! 

Best wishes, 

Minareena  

u r welcome dear...n btw i'm sunara.😳

Ahem is living in some bubble created by his mum, where he can do anything he wants and demands things to be done his way. But the world does not revolve around him and his wants. Hopefully, he will get a reality check and maybe this will filter through to the way he is at home with his family.
To go and start a fight because people aren't removing from air an advert of your sister, who isn't a minor he hasn't got any right to demand that, and I hope the television company have him arrested...I doubt it will happen, but it's because he thinks his from a rich family things must go his way all the time.

Kinjal is an adult she made the choice and was adequately recompensed for her modelling the sarees...also she wants to carry on modelling will he go every time to every tv channel remove this commercial advert my sister is in it...that is intimidation and mafia behaviour. 

They are four men in that office I hope they knock sense into him...that small bruise on his forehead doesn't seem enough somehow.