WHat an evil character Raashi Is

Posted: 12 years ago
I am disgusted with Raashi. The way she was enjoying the fact that Gopi was getting shouted at. It was disgusting.

Anu
she is such a devil😈. once she thrown out of the Modi house then she will realise.
I did like that part where gopi says but rashi total me about the tv channel.

She said 2 time that rashi told me...  I think that koki knows who is behind it.
By now it is well established fact RASHI IS EVIL... I have waited forever for Gopi to smarten up... and stop the evil . looks like it's going to take a while.

Do you think anyone else has figured it out that rattie is evil... in the house?
i have no idea what her problem is...

and how can some one be so naive...

why does gopi belive that rashi ben is so true

whay cant she understand that rashi doesnt want any good of gopi...

any normal human being will understand... why is gopi acting so foolish

after rashi said so many cruel words to gopi... any normal person would be angry and gopi is still rashi ben i will do that rashi ben i know how i will teach u...

its going out of limit...

rashi is so evil...

what is her problem with gopi... if she spends 1/10th of the time she spends thinking how to harm gopi to her own good... atleast she will also be appreciated...
If hetal and jiger able to control rashi and see her real intentions i thing the situation might not get worsen like this. But unfortunately they are dumb as well as gopi. But as for my views, acctually rashi is the person who control her mil and husband.
Originally posted by Dasuni

If hetal and jiger able to control rashi and see her real intentions i thing the situation might not get worsen like this. But unfortunately they are dumb as well as gopi. But as for my views, acctually rashi is the person who control her mil and husband.

sorry to say.. jugar is good for nothing!!!😡
She is negative and sometimes acts funny too., bt the main criminal is her mother urmila..

this lady is too much... rashi shouldnt be allowed to make calls..