Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: asena

dear just ignore this person please

yeah ur right..asena i should ignore him..
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

OMG..i just read everyone's comments thank u guys..i love u pp so much i am crying now...looking at ur love for me..thank u to be with me..at my hard time's love u pp SO MUCH..thank u swarinma to make this beautiful post..LOVE U ALL..i am fine now..with god grace..and with all ur prayer..lthank u everyone to stand by me like shadow..love u guys i am save becoz of all of u or else i would have died till now!!

hey..welcome back aromal..
Glad to have u back ..
Everyone is so eager to have you back in action again, rise up and exercise those bones. Get well soon mate.
swarima thumbnail

OMG..i just read everyone's comments thank u guys..i love u pp so much i am crying now😭...looking at ur love for me..thank u to be with me..at my hard time's love u pp SO MUCH..thank u swarinma to make this beautiful post..LOVE U ALL..i am fine now..with god grace..and with all ur prayer..lthank u everyone to stand by me like shadow..love u guys i am save becoz of all of u or else i would have died till now😊!!

u talk rubbish aromal..till when v r with u..noting will happen to u..and i told u to sleep right go 4 rest now..or else i will come to the hosp today itself πŸ˜‘and ur today's chocolate will get canceled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i and sneha will eat it..πŸ˜†
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swarima

u talk rubbish aromal..till when v r with u..noting will happen to u..and i told u to sleep right go 4 rest now..or else i will come to the hosp today itself πŸ˜‘and ur today's chocolate will get canceled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i and sneha will eat it..πŸ˜†

i said u right i will go 4 sleep after sometime😳..and my chocolate belongs with me 😑dont eat it or else i wont allow in the room..and sneha she wont it 4 sure..only u can eat motiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swarima thumbnail

i said u right i will go 4 sleep after sometime😳..and my chocolate belongs with me 😑dont eat it or else i wont allow in the room..and sneha she wont it 4 sure..only u can eat motiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u shut up and go 4 sleep then only u vl get chocolate moti πŸ˜†
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

hey..welcome back aromal..
Glad to have u back ..
Everyone is so eager to have you back in action again, rise up and exercise those bones. Get well soon mate.

yeah i am back to home feel so nice today..this is all becoz of u pp..that i am fine or else i would have not been alive today..i will get well soon fast and we willl have a chandeena dance ok tc
swarima thumbnail

yeah i am back to home feel so nice today..this is all becoz of u pp..that i am fine or else i would have not been alive today..i will get well soon fast and we willl have a chandeena dance ok tc

and 4 that u need 2 get some sleep..ok go fast..πŸ˜†
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: swarima

and 4 that u need 2 get some sleep..ok go fast..πŸ˜†

ok i will go..but this is my forum first..so u should go first..get lost πŸ˜†
swarima thumbnail

ok i will go..but this is my forum first..so u should go first..get lost πŸ˜†

u dare open ur mouth again..i will meet u today in the hospital k bye😳
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 WHAT?!?!?! WHY IS SHE STILL DATING HIM THEN..AND HER PARENTS ARE NOT SUPPORTING HER IN THIS?!?!! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL!! SHE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO HERSELF TO AN EXTENT THAT A GUY MAKES HER HOSPITALIZED...SHE SHOULD TAKE A HANGER AND MAKE MARKS ON THAT ASS**** INSTEAD...OH GOD..😭