Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteteddy

it is really good he is in jail and i pray for her hope she recovers soon

yeah di that really nice..dont worry he will be punished very soon..aromal will be fine soon..do pray 4 her di..😳tc
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My prayers r with her..hope she recovers soon..
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yah i know about anmol... i will definately pray 4 her... n i hope she get well soon... she is a fighter... she will be well soon .. n dat guy should bhe hardly punished...
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May she gets Well soon ...praying for her quick recovery !!!!!
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

yah i know about anmol... i will definately pray 4 her... n i hope she get well soon... she is a fighter... she will be well soon .. n dat guy should bhe hardly punished...

hopefully she will be soon well di..her operation went very nicely..and was even successful..hope that she will be fine soon and she starts walk on her legs!!
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzyie

May she gets Well soon ...praying for her quick recovery !!!!!

thank di..her operation went very nicely..and was even successful..hope that she will be fine soon and she starts walk on her legs!!😳
Edited by swarima - 12 years ago
1visulover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

😡😡😡First , how the hell he dare to beat her up😡? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but  I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! ðŸ¤—🤗

yaa so true we all will pray for her  hope she will be fine...
--Rutuja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We will pray for her...
She will get well soon...
Take care of her

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heey😉
i didnt knw her, but stiill i hope she gets fine very soon...ooh hate such boys..man who beats up girl are not real MEN!..hate such men! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Thanku so much for ur post🤗
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutuja.M

We will pray for her...
She will get well soon...
Take care of her

rutuja di i will take care of her..pls do pray and her di & operation is successful..but she does has problem in walking..i pass ur regards to her!!