Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I know about aromal swarima and I talked to her 2day and keep talking to her sister. I really pray that she gets well real soon and that guy rots in hell.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

😑😑😑First , how the hell he dare to beat her up😑? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but  I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! πŸ€—πŸ€—

No that is not a real man but an pathetic *ssh*le..Angry
Syria we both should whoop his *ss!!!

sumana-13 thumbnail
I'm feeling so sorry for Aromal... and pray for her full recovery ... and may the Almighty give her strength to overcome all the challenges and emerge a stronger person ...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
W*F!!!!!! I was really shocked while reading ur message.
Just today she was online and i chatted with her.. i cant believe it. She doenst deserved to be treated that awful  manner. let the *sswh*le  pay for his actions.Drag him to court!!! I really hope she recover soon.
Let her now that she is in our hart. We will pray for her. May eeshwar give her strength and recover from this bad experiance.

Note; This guy dirty/smelley *ss need to be whooped!!!
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I know about aromal swarima and I talked to her 2day and keep talking to her sister. I really pray that she gets well real soon and that guy rots in hell.

that very nice di..her sis komal is very nice..and keep in touch with them..and that guy will rot in hell..😑
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

I'm feeling so sorry for Aromal... and pray for her full recovery ... and may the Almighty give her strength to overcome all the challenges and emerge a stronger person ...

aromal has lost her all hope..but she is trying to 4get her past as fast as possible..i will give ur regards to her di..bye πŸ˜³
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
already started praying 

she will be all fine...😳
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago
cuteteddy thumbnail
it is really good he is in jail and i pray for her hope she recovers soon
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reashma.

W*F!!!!!! I was really shocked while reading ur message.

Just today she was online and i chatted with her.. i cant believe it. She doenst deserved to be treated that awful  manner. let the *sswh*le  pay for his actions.Drag him to court!!! I really hope she recover soon.
Let her now that she is in our hart. We will pray for her. May eeshwar give her strength and recover from this bad experiance.

Note; This guy dirty/smelley *ss need to be whooped!!!

yeah that guy is like bas*** he never deserve her we have a appointment with the king on 2nd October hopefully the king gives him punishment..di i agree with u he is very bad and should rot in hell..😑
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: black_scorpio

already started praying 

she will be all fine...😳

ohhh..that very nice thanx..hope so πŸ˜³