PLS PRAY for AROMAL DI..!! MORE INFO ADDED ON PG16

swarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys my name is swarima..and i have joined the forum just now..i have to give u all a bad news,

Aromal di
one of the member of ur  forum is been beaten up by her b.f and She has injured her eyes and her legs she is in hospital 4m 2 weeks here she cant move or do anything..that guy is in the jail..and now she is not well her eyes keep on blooding the doctor cant do anything of her eyes..i am her best friend..just wanted to inform u people as he loves u all a lot..just pray 4 her..the doctor r doing do a operation of her eyes just guys!! i know few of u know about this and rest don't know..but we need u wishes and prayer today pls pray 4 my friend..she loves all of u..a lot..do pray guys she will be back after this operation sure inshallah !! 

bye guys
SWARIMA 
take care guys and do pray..😳
Edited by swarima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarima thumbnail
guys i have to go to the hospital in hurry but pls do pray 4 aromal..😳 Edited by swarima - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😑😑😑First , how the hell he dare to beat her up😑? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but  I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
punjabijuliet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh! thats so bad, i'll pray for her, dun worry hse'll be fyn
CANNOT thumbnail
Are you serious?Because Armol came online just today!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Swarima.
We will pray for her... Give her our best...
Take care of her..
punjabijuliet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

😑😑😑First , how the hell he dare to beat her up😑? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but if I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here!πŸ€—πŸ€—

u r rite, m also so angry rite now, i want to kill that ba***Angry
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

😑😑😑First , how the hell he dare to beat her up😑? A man who hits woman in my eyes is a impotent. He is not a real man, and does not come in the category of a human being. He is a monster. What a bas***d? Seriously, I wanna go kick in his d***. I am sorry but if I hate abusive men. They are nothing but a trash  to our socitey.What the hell is wrong with him? Did not he once think that maybe beating her up only would endanger her life? I am sorry for sounding so cruel , but I  have zero tolerance for these kind of man. Because one of my closest friend, and my cousin have been in abusive relationship., I Hope she feels better, and she is fine . Hope, She is safe too. I am really sorry to hear about. Hope u have a speedy recovery, and put that bas***d ass behind Jail for quiet some time. So before he raises hands on another woman, he thinks about. Take care sweets, God bless u. We are missing u here! πŸ€—πŸ€—

i agree with u on this he is a ass**** cant help it di girls get mad behind guys with good looks..aromal was one of them..we all told her that her may not be a good guy but he made her mad behind him..i will give ur regards di to her..😳
swarima thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabijuliet

oh! thats so bad, i'll pray for her, dun worry hse'll be fyn

hope so she will be fine..i will give ur regards di..to her !! πŸ˜Š
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey swarima..i knw abt aromal...she will get well soon...m sure she will cope up...she is a fighter...and that guy will be punished for his sins...aromal...i one of my good frnds here on forum...but i know...she will be back with a bang...

take care aromal...get well soon...u r a fighter...remember...we are always there for you...πŸ€—
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago