Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we have all said it at some point or the other  but the producers of this show don't seem to care about our opinions...especially today i felt really bad for geet coming to office in the same suit she has worn a million times before...i think it is high time maan takt. her shopping...want to see her in some sarees like how nt wore sarees all the time...why can geet not...she looks fantasticin anything she wears, but in sarees, she is mindblowing...especially the blue one she wore in simla...boy SHE IS A BEAUTY
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
in GC style..."ghar ke murgi daal baraaber"...😆un ko waise e gurti ke koi qadar ni...aisae logon ko bohat baad main samajh ati hae...abi in ka damaag hila hua hae...nae pae nae serial bnanae ka...jb bhoot utrae ga...to e kuch palae parae ga...tab jb faida koi nai ho ga...😭...but still i want at some point in life un ko zarur sabak milae in sab torture ka jo wo hamaen daetae haen😭
Edited by goldrush - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks all for replying.

Agree with all of you. Sahi hai kyun Geet wears same clothes for 5 epi in row where Nandini gets to change 3 times? Ab to office mei bhi Geet ki jagah Nandini gets to sit in meetings and Geet stands outside

And anshi you pointed out right...now they don't co-ordinate Maaneet! Yeh bhi bhari padne laga CVs ko?😡

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no one taken u wrong yaar ... seriously the PH's are having a deaf year 2 us ... thy care a damn about our show ... or our feelings or our favs maan & geet on who this show is based ... now thy found new love ... in form of devini ... luckreeto & mama ... so thy get the gud share ...

geet is deprived of everything & is given bad dress ... bad dialogues ... bad script & thy are just using geet & maan 😭
tptwi thumbnail
I know the reason why.
Others need clothes to make them look pretty.
But our Geet will make the clothes look pretty😃