GEET ke saath hi esa kyun...?

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone who comes in the show gets to wear awesome colorful, heavy work clothes! Lets see -

Naintara (both) - always got to wear beautiful sarees

Nandini - Gets different styles of suits to wear

Preeto - Gets to wear colorful pretty suits too

Pammi - too gets to wear colorful suits

Pinky - always gets to wear new and different clothes

Then WHY GEET gets to wear same suits over and over and over!!????? Producers ko Geet ke clothes ke time hi budget yaad aata hai?? Its too ridiculous and a shame. Drashti looks beautiful in all but she is MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA she owns the damn KM/KC and still wears same clothes over and over?? baki sab ke paas naye kapdo ke liye paise hai but Geet ke paas nahi? We were promised a make-over...NEVER GOT IT!

As soon as Nandini got married she got new suits...but our Geet let it be before or after marriage same clothes! Even Preeto is getting new clothes after marriage then WHY NOT GEET??????๐Ÿ˜ก

I just can't understand at all...and had to ask/share...hope no one takes this wrong...!

Thanks for reading. ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even Maan wears same dresses...like Geet...the more we see them ...the more we get the repeats๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

our PH is kangal...that too whn it comes to Geet๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kya kareenge woh log
side characters ko impress jo karna hai lead banane ke liye๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gmsRk - 12 years ago
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sach me...ab toh lagta hai ki admin ne geet ke baalo ko comb karna bhi chod diya hai...
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maneetians,

The expression that Geet and Maan wear on thier face is far more important than the clothes they wear.  I do not watch GHSP for it's fashion.  When i am watching Maneet on screen, i hardly notice what they are wearing.  My eyes do not leave their mesmerising faces.  Their expressions and dialogue delivery is what makes me want to watch the show.

As for the other cast memeber, they know we will only watch them if they are dressed in fashionable clothes ๐Ÿ˜†

take_a_hint thumbnail
agree 

we shd fight 4 her rights

KyunkiImafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amni375

Maneetians,

The expression that Geet and Maan wear on thier face is far more important than the clothes they wear.  I do not watch GHSP for it's fashion.  When i am watching Maneet on screen, i hardly notice what they are wearing.  My eyes do not leave their mesmerising faces.  Their expressions and dialogue delivery is what makes me want to watch the show.

As for the other cast memeber, they know we will only watch them if they are dressed in fashionable clothes ๐Ÿ˜†

Amni,

Of course we love Maaneet for their mind blowing expressions but why should they being the lead get to wear same clothes! We are Maaneet fans therefore we don't look at much more than their beautiful eyes and mesmerizing expressions but NOT everyone feels the same way. I am talking about my aunts, mom, sis...these people love their acting but want to see them in nicer better clothes. In INDIA..TV serials define fashion in many areas...so when they say Geet to ek hi kapde paheti rehti hai aur bar bar repeat bhi karti hai I don't feel good. I can't go around telling them to only see their eyes now can I? I just want that the CVs understand that they can't do this to our Maaneet! Geet is suppose to be this chulbuli fighter...and I can't stand CVs giving her pastel colors all the time!

I do agree...the other cast members need fashionable clothes for us to see them at least once.
๐Ÿ˜†
KyunkiImafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovemaaneet1

sach me...ab toh lagta hai ki admin ne geet ke baalo ko comb karna bhi chod diya hai...

LOL Agree...its really sad
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

even Maan wears same dresses...like Geet...the more we see them ...the more we get the repeats๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

our PH is kangal...that too whn it comes to Geet๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

true๐Ÿ˜†
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So right...i am tired to saying that again and again...PLEASE GET BETTER SUITS FOR GEET in which she looks slimmer not these tents which make her look "Behenji" plus "fatter although she is so so thin"๐Ÿ˜ก

Also now they have even stopped "color coordinating" Geet and Maan, earlier atleast that was a good thing
Edited by anshimanshi - 12 years ago