Even Aham blasts her for the watching tv

Posted: 12 years ago
mini precap, shows Aham gets to find out and blasts her and Gopi is crying, standing right behind Gopi is Rashi smiling that smile of hers when she is winning in her evil plans...everyone is there Hetal, Chirag, Parag, Kokila watching Aham shouting at Gopi for not concentrating on her studies to pass with 100%, instead watching the cable, Gopi not answering that the idea came from Rashi because she felt that I shouldn't worry you with added tension in the house with Kinjal...

Update...

Gopi revealed that Rashi behn had told her that the cable was disconnected and that she should ring to connect it, and she did, also when Aham came closer to her she revealed the 3 channels that Rashi told her were useful for studying and she watching that...Jigar back her to say yes the teaching channels these days are very good for studying and it's a good idea, Aham shouts at him that its a bakwas idea...save it to say both girls Gopi and Rashi were blasted by Kokila and Aham blastered Gopi and told her to go to her room and study there and not waste time a day before exam on watching TV...he also said he would go to the TV network and have either the advert of Kinjal's removed or disconnect the cable to the house.

the precap for tomorrow shows an angry Aham going to the television company and seeing 4 guys enjoying watching Kinjal in the saree advert, he is getting angry telling them to remove it and they are saying it's a good advert as the model is beautiful.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Gopi is her own worst enemy.
Why Gopi why.

I fail to understand, why she doesn't speak up for her right.
Originally posted by -Predator-

Why Gopi why.

I fail to understand, why she doesn't speak up for her right.

She spoke up Sonia see I have updated my post.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She spoke up Sonia see I have updated my post.

Oh my, alas! Thanks.
But still she got shut up. That even buy one get one free (one Kokila + Ahem free)

Oh my, alas! Thanks.
But still she got shut up. That even buy one get one free (one Kokila + Ahem free)

Gopi is in trouble with this Gussa pair, they were so angry but not really with what was in front of them, Gopi watching TV, they were angry with Kinjal and the realisation she has brought to them, and it's grating on them that they can't control Kinjal anymore, like they could before, so they are bullying Gopi who they can control...I really hate how families treat bahus.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Gopi is in trouble with this Gussa pair, they were so angry but not really with what was in front of them, Gopi watching TV, they were angry with Kinjal and the realisation she has brought to them, and it's grating on them that they can't control Kinjal anymore, like they could before, so they are bullying Gopi who they can control...I really hate how families treat bahus.

This is totally unfair. I wish Kokila gets a dream that Gopi is mistreating her and ordering her and making her do all the sweeping and cooking. LOL.
That would at least put a little something into her mind that she should treat Gopi well, come what may.

This is totally unfair. I wish Kokila gets a dream that Gopi is mistreating her and ordering her and making her do all the sweeping and cooking. LOL.
That would at least put a little something into her mind that she should treat Gopi well, come what may.

it is unfair, how they treat her because they can do that they do it.

making a mountain out of a molehill. 
there was no need too blast of to her like tht they gt angry on her without any reason bth ahem n koki they need to controll their gussa n koki knws who's doin all this bt still angry on gopi she needs to control herself i knw shes worried abt wht kinjal said bt still there was no need to blast of like tht bth ahem n koki..

I have alway seen , from the beginning of the show , not matter what goes wrong it is always gopi who gets yelled at.