Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham also having flashbacks of Kinjal scenes

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham is in the office, on his lappy by his desk. 

Everything she told him had no right to tell her anything now, that he is holding on to his Modi name and all he has is because of being Modi, just like kokila earlier his also thinking, Jigar comes there and asks him his thinking of Kinjal and he says yes, really softly, confidence slightly dented Aham.

He is also thinking of what Kokila said that he doesn't have to do as she says and must do as he wishes and not what the mother says or for the family.

before they cut back to the house his thinking of Kokila and how this is affecting her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem works very hard, harder than anyone in the company  why should he worry.   His grandfather started the company right.
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahem should realise Kinjal said some of the stuff to him out of anger. He does work hard and deserves to be where he is in the company.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aham was groomed for this job from the day he was born,  he was never asked what he wanted to do he was told,  but surely he has some dreams other than marrying anita.   
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Ahem works very hard, harder than anyone in the company  why should he worry.   His grandfather started the company right.

This is the difference between girls and boys, boys have a path in life set out, they will work in the family business, them and their heirs will inherit that...it's their birthright, Kinjal doesn't have shares in that business, though it was her grandfather too.

She got a small shagun after marriage and that is her cut, Dhawal spent it all already, what Kinjal was spending in the credit card later was paid off remember by her Aham and her mother. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

This is the difference between girls and boys, boys have a path in life set out, they will work in the family business, them and their heirs will inherit that...it's their birthright, Kinjal doesn't have shares in that business, though it was her grandfather too.

She got a small shagun after marriage and that is her cut, Dhawal spent it all already, what Kinjal was spending in the credit card later was paid off remember by her Aham and her mother. 

completely agree with u! it seems to be the pattern.. it is so unfair!! what did parag do for the company?..but it was probably through him that passed on to his only son..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

completely agree with u! it seems to be the pattern.. it is so unfair!! what did parag do for the company?..but it was probably through him that passed on to his only son..

Also Parag in the beginning of the show, Chirag brought some papers home and passed them to Parag to sign and he did so without even reading them, Kokila blasted him in the bedroom for doing that, but why him that has never worked a day in the company has a shareholding in Modi industries because his a man. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Aham was groomed for this job from the day he was born,  he was never asked what he wanted to do he was told,  but surely he has some dreams other than marrying anita.   

I think Aham is the type that doesn't know his own mind...he hasn't thought about what he, as an individual wants...it's always living the mothers dream and as culturally is an established norm that people listen to their elders when she was telling him wants she wants for him, he just followed unquestioningly, and he has been successful hasn't his Khaka rewarded him time and again with a new car because of his good work. So Aham in his own mind he is boss of Modi Industries and that's him...now Kinjal is coming with her talk of what you are is because of the Modi name, it's put a dent in his confidence. That we could see with the flashbacks today and the way he answered Jigar like a little boy.

I think he doesn't have to go open another business as he and his Khaka work well together, no arguments, as he is listens to elders at the same time his hard working and is generating more contracts/revenue for the company.

I think his dream is like his mothers really, to make more money and have the Modi name well known etc, his very proud of his name and he upholds that name, he doesn't want that name to fall into disrepute, we saw how scared he was of this when Gopi went to that school, and that is why his so angry with Kinjal for doing this modeling as the whole town knows she was a Modi, and that is why he was embarrased with the banyan pamphlets. 

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yea that was a bit unpredictable, at least aham should some of his side how much he cares for his mother, 
He a hard working individual who has interpersonal skills which he doesn't show on screen much. I hated that guts of kinjal blasting at him showing what he is, who was she to tell him that.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

yea that was a bit unpredictable, at least aham should some of his side how much he cares for his mother, 

He a hard working individual who has interpersonal skills which he doesn't show on screen much. I hated that guts of kinjal blasting at him showing what he is, who was she to tell him that.

Ayesha, she's his sister she has the right to talk to him too, but Kinjal made some valid points, they just left her there, and not bothering how she is, how she is coping with the situation with living in the slums...after marriage her mother was treating her like it's not her daughter, now she feels she has made a mistake, now you blah blah blah, where were you all this time Kokila?

Also Kinjal is extremely self involved so she couldn't see the amount of work Aham has done in the company, so he should listen to her but he should have also talked then and there that I have done such and such for the company so I believe though I had the Modi name, and an established business in order for the business continue I have contributed as well. So he should have talked to her, and also find out from her her hardships, she's struggling to find money to buy conditioner even, people milling around outside her window looking at her in the room, it's like living in a zoo there at Urmila's house. So Kokila and Aham should understand all this as well.

So I feel she was right to talk and I wanted her to explain more as well.