Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri (Page 56)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by syria2014

nor 40, 9, 10 and 11 either. I am gonna blind flod my lappie.!! it's like in some banners A.P. were put b/c they were forced to or something.!Stern Smile

BINGO!!!!! you can so see how they felt wanted to put someone else but was forced to put abhiya. i so can see their expressionDead

Seriously, how can people be so mean. I am not saying others are impo character. he is the parellel lead, but the banner feels more forced  to shove down my throat. I wish Sid, and Metz had gone eequal space as he had.!Ouch

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

me too!

sadaf, the girl in ur d.p is really gorgeous. forgot to tell u that yesterday.!the guy looks hot too.!Blushing

Omfg! Thank you Bunches Syria for Loving it! Hug
And Indeed Fawad is a Hawttiee, he makes me melt everytime. Day Dreamingso does Mahira the Sweet Doll.
Embarrassed

they are so cute from the pic. What's not to love.!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guys let's refrain from posting the #s cause we don't know who the banner making is and it could hurt there feelings.  Wink

Crazy.Beautiful

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
where there is another one, i also don't want that seems like it is a triangle show then abhiya show, i so no triangle in the show then why in the banner, abhiya are together so no middle one okLOL

Crazy.Beautiful

Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ok dokie rani! i honestly hope next time if we get a banne,we do have a better one. I know a lot of effort, and time go in to those. But, I just wish Sid, and Metz were not left out so much.!Embarrassed

chaakz- u laugh every comment of mine nowdays. kya hua !ROFL

Edited by syria2014 - 24 September 2011 at 12:05pm
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Heya Chakz!

The Sweet and Adorable Couple is from the Pak Show, today it was its First Episode. Day Dreaming Btw, the Girl is Mahira, and he's Fawad! Embarrassed
Do you like it ? Embarrassed

Befikre

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Originally posted by shewascool90210

nor 40, 9, 10 and 11 either. I am gonna blind flod my lappie.!! it's like in some banners A.P. were put b/c they were forced to or something.!Stern Smile

BINGO!!!!! you can so see how they felt wanted to put someone else but was forced to put abhiya. i so can see their expressionDead

Seriously, how can people be so mean. I am not saying others are impo character. he is the parellel lead, but the banner feels more forced  to shove down my throat. I wish Sid, and Metz had gone eequal space as he had.!Ouch

well that's why that banner is not going to win b/c no one wants someone to pity the leads or shove something down out throat that cannot be digested at all.

Crazy.Beautiful

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Banu, I'm Well dear! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy.Beautiful.Shiva.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index