Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya#58 AankhenMeriSapneTere DillMeraYaadeinTeri - Page 18

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neetz- even though there is no scene of Vahbz but it is seen she always jumps in d interview especially wen there is Vivo...๐Ÿ˜†
Cannot she just leave him alone 4 sumtime... ๐Ÿค”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Akshi: I'm good, you?

@Anu: Ya, I know. Oh well, I hate her and I hate the couple. They're way too irritating and wannabe happy-go-lucky for my liking and try to appear to be too much 'much in love' and I have no patience to tolerate their adolescent romance. Period!
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
And what is even more irritating is people preaching on us when we disapprove their segments. They're most welcome to enjoy their PDA but I really don't take kindly on people who force their opinions down others throats and act like they own the forum๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
I mean, it's fine if they don't agree with me or don't like my opinion but To Each His Own and I have full right to voice my opinion whether I like or don't like something. Koi rok kar toh dikhaye๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For me Vahbiz and Rithvik are a pain in the butt because they are coming between Vivi and Suku. We love ViSu so much but Rithvik and vahbiz are not letting us get any ViSu segments ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก I wish ViSu were a real life couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ But its their choice.. I think I know what happend but PM me because I dont wna post anything here bcos people might get offenced. And yeah ViVah is a wannabe jodi. I think its all a facade! Vahbiz is older than Vivian and she can only show sisterly or motherly love towards him!! Not girlfriend love!
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Akshi: I'm good, you?

@Anu: Ya, I know. Oh well, I hate her and I hate the couple. They're way too irritating and wannabe happy-go-lucky for my liking and try to appear to be too much 'much in love' and I have no patience to tolerate their adolescent romance. Period!

me too gud...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
n i 2 agree with u... dat vabhzz is just intolerable... pata nahe abhay ko usme kya dikha...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Okay...gotto go now...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i need 2 sleep for sumtime๐Ÿ˜†

Bye Bye Neetz,akshi and Norii...๐Ÿ˜ณ c u all later and Take care... ๐Ÿค—
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hellos๐Ÿค—
You guys are discussing my phavourite tapic ViVah๐Ÿ˜May i join you all?
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Anurag--

Okay...gotto go now...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i need 2 sleep for sumtime๐Ÿ˜†

Bye Bye Neetz,akshi and Norii...๐Ÿ˜ณ c u all later and Take care... ๐Ÿค—

Okay goodnite and see ya later :)
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
byee anu... cya... sweet dreamzz...
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Noorii: I can tolerate Ritvik and I don't see how he can prevent ViSu. We haven't been getting ViSu for a long time anyway. We're seeing Vivian with Vahbiz and Suku with other people, be it Priya, Sid and now, Ritvik. I miss PW's interviews a lot. The girl's adorable! And I miss Misha too.
We've been getting a lot of Kabir lately. Hopefully, we'll get VG interview <33

@Akshi: Let's not question what Vivian saw in her, that's his business and I don't give a hoot about his personal life as long as it remains personal. The PDA irritates me๐Ÿคข
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago