Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

WT 🤬 Thursday gosh I don't know if I can go through all that torture of Danish and it till Thursday 🤢

omg not D stuff here i am gettting sick thinking about dude dancing with piya and not abhiya😡😡😡😡
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

priya is that misha? and i guess a dream b/c she has no courage to ask abhay for a dance😆 seriously she is living in a bubble filled with fairytale of abhay, it soon is going to burst and show her the light which will break her. alina needs to get out of that dream and get back to reality. i still like her b/c abhay is such a man that anyone will fall for him.

piya means alina.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

priya is that misha? and i guess a dream b/c she has no courage to ask abhay for a dance😆 seriously she is living in a bubble filled with fairytale of abhay, it soon is going to burst and show her the light which will break her. alina needs to get out of that dream and get back to reality. i still like her b/c abhay is such a man that anyone will fall for him.

i like her tooo still n her smile is creepy.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Bani i have a question for you n wanna know ur thoughts about it

i c  this as blooper.

abhay said to piya  before getting completely frozen only metz can unfeeze him.
metz said only someone who truely loves him n touches his kokla heart will save him.

So my question is this a blooper on part of cv or  did not abhay think piya truely loves him.  she can save him b4 getting completely frozen.

i think it was not a blooper b/c didn't metz say that only his true love can save him and his true love was metz before piya and even haseena and chand said that only metz can save abhay. something has changed after the leap even i got kind of confused when i saw this scene but metz was his love until she turned evil and piya is his soulmate and that is how cvs wanted to show after the leap.
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh alina piya😆 and yes her smile is a creep
Nikvi29 thumbnail

i think it was not a blooper b/c didn't metz say that only his true love can save him and his true love was metz before piya and even haseena and chand said that only metz can save abhay. something has changed after the leap even i got kind of confused when i saw this scene but metz was his love until she turned evil and piya is his soulmate and that is how cvs wanted to show after the leap.

thanks .  😊  i c it as a blooper so i don't think about it too much.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Priya said their will be a abhina dance.   idk if real or her dream.

I laugh @ Alina's dream n feel sorry for her n she has seen abhiya together outside loghouse.  i am sure she knows abhiya history.

I hope is a dream 😆 but I doubt it. This dance will be real but Abhlya dance better not be a dream sequence 😡
.Shiva. thumbnail

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I hope is a dream 😆 but I doubt it. This dance will be real but Abhlya dance better not be a dream sequence 😡

same here buddy.
priya Chauhan  also said u will get to see who she is the real alina now.

Priya Chauhan
hey guysss wats up??? I jus got a makeover on the show..so u'll gt to c d real alina now he he muah love to all..sorry been busy shootin ya n also been a lil unwell couldn't add u guys on my fb act..hey weneva u guys hapn to send a. friend req jus add a personal note cuz I ovoid addn strangers.. so I'd know u r my pkyek frnz...:) god bls

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
real alina😕what more real can she get. isn't she innocent alina😕😲😲😲😲 if she turn all bombshell scary alina then i won't like her at all.

eh! dexter hope she is not a serial killer🤢