Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Aww!! IKR, Kritzoo?? My AP! They're so happy together na? This is why they shouldn't be apart! They make the world more beautiful😍

Maria asked me to make avis on the scene😛

Piya was literally glowing manDay Dreaming and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!😆
And ViSu were amazing...it didn't look like they were acting.That scene was so natural😳

Do make the avis NeethooDay Dreaming
Edited by Kritz08 - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

abhiya both looking cute yesterday 😍

Yes and they talked like a normal couple...that was something we never got to see before😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Piya was literally glowing manDay Dreaming and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!😆
And ViSu were amazing...it didn't look like they were acting.That scene was so natural😳

Do make the avis NeethooDay Dreaming

ya they look so much cute yaar, its like a real, they both are blushing and glowing wow Day Dreaming
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Yes and they talked like a normal couple...that was something we never got to see before😳

may be becuase of acceptance form the both side , aur magical to wo hamesha hi the 😳
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

It was only a 2 min scene but the effect is still lingering☺️I hope they'll start from where they finished on Monday.I want a continuation to that scene😳

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Piya was literally glowing man😍 and Abhay...we have never seen him smile like this.His cutie pie dimples were clearly visible yesterday.I loved loved loved that scene...AP talked like a normal couple.They were teasing each other...getting jealous,possesive...threatening!!!😆

Do make the avis Neethoo😍

I love Pia glowing and basking in Abhay's love. She just hops around like a happy bunny and looks like such a doll and at that moment, you really don't want to see her any other way. Ever since Pia Jaiswal has been back, this AT has been showering love on her. We missed her like hell didn't we? It was a pain to see that Pia Dobrial take her place in the show. She could never in our hearts. Banu was so happy and she's been singing Pia's gun gaan ever since she got her memory back and I know you're another one😆
As far as Abhay goes, I've said so many times that his genuine wali smile is something only Pia can get to his face. The arrogant, harsh face full of attitude suddenly melts into tenderness, his eyes light up, his face glows and he forgets all his pain and becomes the happiest man in the world. Pia is truly his promise of light. With her, he is not depressed, he is not unhappy, he is not pained and agonised and seeing him like this, again, one really doesn't want him to go back to his shadows😍
I don't know how well ViSu bond off-screen as friends but they do share a good working relationship and more importantly, they understand the nuances of AP's relationship. Certain small gestures they make AP do for each other is not something the director will normally tell an actor to do but it is so beautiful to watch! <33

Yep, I shall make avis! I have the video downloaded already :P
Don_theEvil thumbnail

It was only a 2 min scene but the effect is still lingering☺️I hope they'll start from where they finished on Monday.I want a continuation to that scene😳

me too😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh she's still alive🤣.🤣
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

I love Pia glowing and basking in Abhay's love. She just hops around like a happy bunny and looks like such a doll and at that moment, you really don't want to see her any other way. Ever since Pia Jaiswal has been back, this AT has been showering love on her. We missed her like hell didn't we? It was a pain to see that Pia Dobrial take her place in the show. She could never in our hearts. Banu was so happy and she's been singing Pia's gun gaan ever since she got her memory back and I know you're another one😆
As far as Abhay goes, I've said so many times that his genuine wali smile is something only Pia can get to his face. The arrogant, harsh face full of attitude suddenly melts into tenderness, his eyes light up, his face glows and he forgets all his pain and becomes the happiest man in the world. Pia is truly his promise of light. With her, he is not depressed, he is not unhappy, he is not pained and agonised and seeing him like this, again, one really doesn't want him to go back to his shadows😍
I don't know how well ViSu bond off-screen as friends but they do share a good working relationship and more importantly, they understand the nuances of AP's relationship. Certain small gestures they make AP do for each other is not something the director will normally tell an actor to do but it is so beautiful to watch! <33

Yep, I shall make avis! I have the video downloaded already :P

Yes Neethz i missed Abhay's Piya like hell...PD was such a disappointment.I have started to love this Piya more even more than the Piya we saw pre-leap.I simply loved her for showing faith in her love.She didnot question Abhay about Alina because she knows very well that he will not look at any other woman.Such is the strenght of her love❤️She was ready to give Alina a makeover inspite of knowing the fact that Alina wanted to do it for Abhay.No Alina...Silina...can love Abhay the way she loves him.My respect for her and her love has gone up several notches.I love Piya❤️
And I love Piya's Abhay.You so right...only Piya can bring that smile on Abhay's face.
Both are shining in each other's love and they are living a dream.It feels great gr8 to see them happy but at the same time i'm scared for themThey are surrounded by enemies...Chand,the vampire clan,Jeh,the werewolves and probly Alina in the future
-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Kritz ditched us

No re!!!😆 i was checking bollywood forum