Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Akshi0019

share nahe sara khud he kha jate hoge...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tabhe to use cook bana liya...

sahki kaha ๐Ÿ˜†

muje to pura shaq tha article padh kar yakin ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

@Noorii: I can tolerate Ritvik and I don't see how he can prevent ViSu. We haven't been getting ViSu for a long time anyway. We're seeing Vivian with Vahbiz and Suku with other people, be it Priya, Sid and now, Ritvik. I miss PW's interviews a lot. The girl's adorable! And I miss Misha too.
We've been getting a lot of Kabir lately. Hopefully, we'll get VG interview <33

@Akshi: Let's not question what Vivian saw in her, that's his business and I don't give a hoot about his personal life as long as it remains personal. The PDA irritates me๐Ÿคข

I can tolerateRithvik too but its Vahbiz who follows Vivian everywhere!! We were about to hav such a good seg for Vivi's bday wit Visu if vahbiz wasnt there
Originally posted by pratiksha2009

sahki kaha ๐Ÿ˜†

muje to pura shaq tha article padh kar yakin ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜†
size is d full proof...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Kritz08

@black
ROFLYeh to hona hi tha!Angry๐Ÿ˜†
Even i have stopped caring about the so called sensible and mature people๐Ÿ˜†Before watching sbs\sbb segments i make it sure that its nothing related to the PDA couple

Did you read lady VD's thanks giving speech that she gave to some print media?Usme starting se end thak yeh tha... 'my baby ne yeh kiya...my baby ne voh kiya' ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 "i thank Vivian for sharing his food with me๐Ÿ˜†...i thank him for driving my car whenever i was tired"๐Ÿค”Is she for real?Which boyfriend doesn't do that?

wo article inta funny tha na, mai has has kar mar gayiROFL, koi itna bevkuf kaise ho sakta hai ๐Ÿคช
Originally posted by Kritz08

@black
๐ŸคฃYeh to hona hi tha!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Even i have stopped caring about the so called sensible and mature people๐Ÿ˜†Before watching sbs\sbb segments i make it sure that its nothing related to the PDA couple

Did you read lady VD's thanks giving speech that she gave to some print media?Usme starting se end thak yeh tha... 'my baby ne yeh kiya...my baby ne voh kiya' ๐Ÿ˜ณ
 "i thank Vivian for sharing his food with me๐Ÿ˜†...i thank him for driving my car whenever i was tired"๐Ÿค”Is she for real?Which boyfriend doesn't do that?

IKR? How does sharing food and driving car help her in winning award? Talk about diversion! Another lame attempt to show the world how much they 'lurrvee' each other!๐Ÿค”
Can't believe I picked up so many fights months back for this couple! Highly disappointing!

@Noorii: Don't remind me about that segment please? Poor Suku man! They brushed her aside like dust๐Ÿคข
Hi Kritz n akshi ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

wo article inta funny tha na, mai has has kar mar gayi๐Ÿคฃ, koi itna bevkuf kaise ho sakta hai ๐Ÿคช
True Vahbiz has made a fool out of herself!

wo article inta funny tha na, mai has has kar mar gayi๐Ÿคฃ, koi itna bevkuf kaise ho sakta hai ๐Ÿคช
duniya me kaise kaise log hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Hello Noori๐Ÿ˜ณenjoying the discussion?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Noorii-

hey noori whats up!!!!!