Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ammu5

great update. hope geet comes to know the truth.

Thanks hun!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kareena32

very nice update love all parts very much seb is so sweet so my doubt is true NT and seb love each other

now dev can marry meera
hope the MU between maan and geet too get cleared
and will get to see 3 wedding  together
love all the 3 couples
and  maan's father will go to hell i hate him so much
he is so cruel
cont soon

please let geet know the truth  abt sameerah and virender in next update or maan plan will fail  to get his geet back to him i guess that  there is no meeting with anybody maan is doing this to clear the mu between them i think even the juice part is plan by him

Thanks dear! LOL yes you were right about NT and Seb๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And yes the juice part was also planned๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: dreaminvincible

Eagerly waitin to read maans revenge on 

The dog of a man father of his.

Thanks yaar!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago

Hello lovely readers!

Here is the long awaited update!๐Ÿ˜†

Warning: For 16+ readers due to mature scenes.

Sliver and blue

Chapter 31: Open Secrets

Everything falls into place,

Yet I cry in pain,

Every dream is realized

Yet nothing can ever be the same

PRESENT:

"Cut the crap Sameera." This time the viciousness in Maan was obvious. He was in no mood to put up with her evasiveness. "I am here to hear your pathetic excuses for why you teamed up with my father."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Sameera's voice was shaking, clearly contradicting.

Maan just took a step forward, causing her to take a step back and gulp in terror. "Sameera you really don't want to lie to me."

She looked at Maan in fear. She could tell from Maan's behaviour that he knew the whole story. She wanted to lie and tell him that she was innocent but already she knew that it would be futile. Once Maan Singh Khurana set his sights on you it was impossible to escape.

"I am so sorry Maan." She pleaded, closing her eyes in shame. "I didn't want to hurt you, I swear and I certainly didn't think that what I did would have such an impact. Everything that I did was for a misguided infatuation."

"Tell me everything Sameera and maybe then I'll show a smidgeon of mercy." His voice was sinister in the threat it held. "You really don't want to go against me."

"Maan''.I didn't know what he was going to do. I just did what he asked." Sameera sobbed but went on to explain everything that had happened.

Maan listened to everything that he already knew, though he was disgusted with Sameera and Virender's relationship. What a disgusting man! Seducing someone who is young enough to be his daughter.

"I was so gullible, for I believed that he truly cared for me but he just used me." Sameera said with acute self-disgust. "After everything was done he dropped me like dirt. He wouldn't even acknowledge me but by then it was too late to do anything. I was too scared to tell you anything."

Maan was sitting on the bed now. Almost in a nonchalant manner he was biting on an apple. "Good of you to tell the truth. Only because of your honesty, I'll show you some mercy. You have 5 hours to leave the country, your husband and family. No one can know where you are gone and you can never come back here."

"But Maan!" Sameera fruitlessly tried to protest.

Maan looked at her sharply. "Every word you say here after will make the situation worse. I am only giving you one chance. Go and leave everything behind. You can't have any connections with anyone here. If you take even one step out of line I'll know and then there won't be a trace of you left. Otherwise I'll destroy not only you but everyone connected to you."

Sameera's sobs got louder and again she tried to plead. "Please Maan. I am pregnant. Doesn't my husband have the right to see my baby?"

Didn't I have the right to see my child? Maan thought viciously. "I honestly couldn't care less about you or your worries. It's only because you are pregnant that I am letting you go unscathed. Now go!"

A shaking Sameera scampered away, not realising that she had just aided Maan in his final step to win over Geet.

--------------------------------

Geet listened with shocked silence to Sameera's explanation. Depleted of energy she sank to the ground. There was too much information going through her head yet everything fell into place.

Apparently it had been Maan's fathers idea to separate Geet and Maan even though he hadn't know her. Dev had already told her about his father and everything that Sameera had said fit in with that picture. Still it surprised her that a man could do this to his own child. He not only shunned Maan but also actively plan to destroy his own flesh and blood. It angered her to think that the horrible man was the reason for so much pain.

It could have been a set up by Maan but her heart told her that it wasn't so. Instinctively she believed everything because it made sense to both her mind and heart. She didn't know how to feel about this revelation because everything that she had believed the last few years had just been disproven.

There were still many questions; Why was his father after him? And what had been Maan's reaction when he had gotten the letter from Belle?

But none of those mattered as she could only focus on the fact that her Iman had truly loved her.

Slowly the bathroom door opened and she turned to see Maan standing there. She stared at him for a second but was unable to hold his gaze, so she stared back at the floor.

But a moment later Maan kneeled down next to her. Side by side they sat, not saying a single thing. Maan waited for Geet's reaction, knowing that it was a lot to take in for her. He took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. He smiled at the fact that she didn't pull back from him.

Please listen to the song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1AJvRCFWws[/YOUTUBE]

Maan couldn't look away from her; she looked like a fallen angel sitting down with only her bra and skirt on. Her hair was falling over her face, giving tantalizing glimpse of her beautiful face.

He started to talk to her, explain to her about his father and why he couldn't come back. He told her about his mother, Gauri, as well as about Kapoor Alliance battle with his father. Geet listened to every word, trying to make sense of Maan's world.

Geet finally turned towards him and whispered. "I am sorry."

Of all the things he had expected her to say this had to be the last. "Why are you saying sorry? None of this is your fault."

Geet shock her head, not accepting his words. "I should have believed you. I shouldn't have-"

Maan's eyes flashed with anger. "Don't take the blame for this. Of all the people involved you have the least blame. I should have somehow managed to come back to you. It was my fault."

Still Geet couldn't let it go. She picked up their intertwined hands and held it against her face. "I thought that Belle love Iman enough to understand him but I failed."

Maan had enough of this. He grabbed the back of her head and brought her face right up to his. In a low husky voice he forcefully made her understand. "Listen carefully. I am right at the end of my tether. It took all my energy not to destroy Sameera to pieces and to kill my own father. If you even say another word that control will snap and I will destroy everyone. Is that what you want?"

She just stared at him and was mesmerized by the insane passion in his eyes. "Why do you love me this much?"

"You are the one asking for forgiveness when you haven't done anything wrong and you are saying that I love you too much?" Maan's whispered right against her lips. His hands slid up her bare back and he let his fingers dig into her soft skin. "But if you must know, I love you because there was never a choice of not loving you. Whether as Geet or Belle, you were always meant to be mine."

Geet finally let go of all her barriers and let her heart love him the way it had been aching to do so. "Why did this happen to us Maan? It broke me every day I was away from you." Even as the sad words left her she pressed her lips against his neck, wanting to savour him without any guilt or hesitation.

Maan moaned as he felt her lips and quickly losing controlled, pushed her down until she was lying on the marble floor and he was on top of her. The love that was so obvious in her eyes just made it that much easier for him to lose himself to her. So he just pressed down on her, kissing her eyes and his hands roamed over her taut belly.

The cold marble against one side and the heat from Maan's body on the other side made her body shiver with desire and anticipation. She let herself melt against him, allowing the feel of his body against her seep through.

Geet gasped as she felt his one his fingers hook under her bra and pulled her closer. "I missed you so much." His seductive voice whispered as he pressed a kiss right below her neck. But the pull on her bra caused it to rip leaving her chest bare against him.

Geet froze as she understood the vulnerable position she was in and turned her face away from his not being able to answer the unspoken demand. Maan on the other hand was in no state to hold back, for he had waited so long for her. He let his finger trail over her lip, pressing down hard before he replaced it with his lips.

The open mouth kiss was aggressive from the start. Both were incapable of holding onto their feelings for each other. Maan bit her lip while Geet tasted him with her tongue. His taste, so intoxicating and addictive, made her forget all her woes.

Maan's hands were also busy. He let one finger slowly trail down her body. It went through the crevice between her breast, promising but tauntingly avoiding her sensitive areas. The finger dipped into her navel, causing her to muscles to clench at the seductive touch. His finger swirled around that area, while his tongue mimicked the act in her mouth.

But his fingers didn't just stop there. In lazy, slow movements they went lower, reaching the waistband of her skirt. In a gentleness that contradicted how he was feeling, he started to unzip the skirt while letting his fingers graze her sensitive skin. Geet took a sharp breath, tormented by the pleasure of his touch.

However the next moment Geet was incapable of coherent thoughts as Maan ripped her undies. Geet screamed out, even while his mouth was kissing her, as he stroked her most intimate part. He was relentless, not giving an inch as he gave her immeasurable pleasure. Geet arched against him and she wrapped her bare legs around his, trying to bring him even closer. Even the contact of his woollen trousers with her sensitized skin caused her to burn as she rubbed herself against him.

"Let go." He whispered as he slowly left her mouth, only to latch on to her breast. He nipped at her peak, breaking any residual control she had and that was all it took for Geet to scream out her release.

Panting, Geet rested her head against the marble floor, trying to calm and cool herself down. She could still hear blood rushing through her ears, while her hands held Maan against herself. They were breathing in sync; her breathing fast from what he had done and him with the effort of not going further.

However the moment didn't last as Maan got to his feet with Geet in his arms. Her whole body felt boneless, so she just relaxed against him, unwilling and incapable of protesting. She stared at his rigid face with the vein ticking in his temple and his clenched jaw. Using all her energy, she pressed her lips right below his chin, holding it there as she wanted to feel his skin against hers.

Reverentially he laid her down on the bed. For a second he just stared at her, letting his eyes burn a trail down her bare body. Geet thought that her body couldn't burn any more but she had to close her eyes as his gaze caused her body to flush with desire again.

"Perfect." He murmured, while pressing a moist finger against her lips, causing her eyes to open involuntarily.

And once her eyes opened she couldn't look away. He kept her gaze as he undid his tie, only to put drag it across her belly, causing her body to clench at the touch of the soft silk. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt with one hand while his fingers traced the exact spots on her, as if to undress an already bare Geet.

Maan glanced down at her to see a scar across her abdomen and knew that was from her accident. With tenderness mixed with desperation he touched her over the scar and then pressed a kiss, letting his bare torso touch his.

"I am sorry." He murmured against the scar but Geet lifted his face to brush a hand across, as if giving him forgiveness.

Looking at her face he couldn't resist kissing her again, this time in the valley of her cleavage. All the while he started to take of his trousers.

Geet could hardly focus on anything as she let herself drown in the feeling of his bare skin against hers. Her toes curled against his calves, rubbing him, while her hands curled around his neck. She pressed her head against the pillow as his mouth continued to devour her body. He was nipping and sucking everywhere he could reach and she couldn't help but let out a moan filled with building passion.

And then a knee nudged her legs apart. Her moan of pain and pleasure of having him enter her was silenced by the lips that insistently kissed hers. HE was almost too much for her to bare, the filling her to the brim. Every slide and thrust he did against her, just caused her to melt further.

It was a familiar dance, one that brought back memories of a past that was as beautiful as it was true. Yet this was different because after a separation of years there was a pain and depth not present before. Iman and Belle had been a dream and fairy tale but Maan and Geet created a magic.

"It's only ever been you." He groaned as he slid in and then out.

It could only be you, Geet's heart confessed.

She was so aroused that she knew it wouldn't take much for her to achieve her peak but Maan wasn't let her off that easily. He kept a slow and seductive pace that was maddening as it only worsened the arousal but didn't let it culminate.

But Maan's control was not that strong. So the moment he felt the soft but insistent press of her hands against his lower back he lost the ability to hold back. He let his baser instincts take over, pushing into her with a helpless desperation. In a frenzied moment of uncontrolled passion, both let go of any barriers and collapsed against each other.

------------------------------------------------

CONTINUED BELOW

I
I
I
V

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

For the first time in 4 years Geet knew what it meant to feel love and have it returned. She stroked Maan hair as he lay over her, with their legs entangled together making it difficult to tell where she ended and he began.

Love is this; the feel of you lying over my breast and your breath tickling me.

Love is the sense of contentment that is creeping up my soul, telling me that life is made by moments like this.

Love is knowing that you feel the same way.

She wanted to embed this moment into the threads of her soul, so that it would forever remind her of the beauty of love. This gift of loving and being loved with an obsession was something she had tried to forget, but she knew that she had only been in denial.

But can I stay here? Can I stay with him?

Her heart told her to just be with him but her mind knew that she had to leave. The very love that made her crazy for her meant that she couldn't drag him down with her.

Closing her eyes, she pressed a kiss against his head.

I love you so much.

Slowly she untangled herself from him, making sure that she didn't wake him up. Ignoring the aches in her body and the subtle throbbing from their lovemaking she walked over to the desk.

Taking a piece of paper, she started to put her heart onto paper.

----------------------------------------

Maan woke up with the smell of her all around him''and it felt like heaven. Even while half asleep he smiled at knowing what had happened. Finally everything had fallen into place and she had loved him back.

Opening his eyes, he turned to face her but his eyes only met an empty bed.

"Geet!" He called out in roughened voice, trying to hold back anxiety. But when there was no response, he jumped out of bed and screamed out for her. "GEET!"

Like a mad man he looked around the room and even checked the bed but she wasn't there.

This time angry and frustrated with worry, he reached for the hotel phone and it was only then that he noticed a letter marked to him.

Dear Maan,

I've written so many letters for Iman but this is the first message to you.

I want you to know that I love you and it would be impossible for me to ever stop. Even when I thought I hated you and the moments I know I hated you, I couldn't stop loving you. It made my pain only worse.

Today when I know that it was only cruel fate that separated us, that love can no longer be hidden or denied. It seeps out through the pores of my skin, beckoning me to lose myself in you.

But sometimes love isn't enough.

Our love was almost like a fusion reaction; joining of two elements together to create something new and to release immense amount of energy. But that beauty and energy is at the cost of irrevocably losing parts of the initial elements. Only with loss can we gain.

But what I lost has forever changed me, leaving only broken and irreparable parts of me.

Today I understood that your love is limitless but mine seems to have come up short. You loved me even when I told you to stop, even when I hated you.

But my love couldn't tolerate the hurdles of my life. It was buried under resentment and the doubts that were force up on me. How can I dishonour such love with my tainted one?

The night we lost our child I lost myself and no matter what happens, nothing can fix me. I can't fix myself even for you or our love. I am incapable of moving forward and neither can I stop loving you.

I can survive like this but it would kill me to know that I have dragged you down. 

If losing you means saving you than I will willingly go away.

The moments we shared will be the only thing I'll take with me and I'll leave behind memories for you.

I want to believe that you have enough compassion to forgive me but another part says that it would be better to hate me.

The last letter I wrote to you I made you promise to not search for me but this time I know I can't hide from you. So I will only ask that you promise to look after yourself and not chase after a broken dream.

Forever in love with you,

Geet.

Maan's vision blurred as he read the letter.

No you can't leave me! I would want any piece of you...any part of you!

But this time Geet couldn't run away from him. He had made a mistake once but Maan Singh Khurana was not a fool to make the same mistake twice.

--------------------------------------------

PRECAP

Back to the beginning and the chase

NEXT:

Chapter 32 - Runaway - Pg 102

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hope you all enjoyed reading the update!

As always I loved all the comments! Guys are amazing with all the support and patience you show!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sorry for the double posts...but the stupid forum doesn't seem to let me post the thing in one post๐Ÿ˜•

So where do you think Geet is going?

Also I want as many LIKES and COMMENTS as possible! Don't slow down people!๐Ÿ˜†
Please keep commenting and critiquing my writing!

Those who want to be PMed, can you please send a buddy request. IT makes it much easier๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PLEASE DO COMMENT and press the LIKE button!!

Nothing motivates me as much as reading your comments!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-SanjanA

Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
But why Geet left
So it seems MSK is back on chase again
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm...

continue soon ...
anupamachem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! Luved it to the core especially the letter written by Geet.
"It seeps out through the pores of my skin, beckoning me to lose myself in you."
Just Superb
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If youse state th again I am gonna cry to the end and never talk toyouagain sasuma you are evilyou made geet leave out of guilt and misunderstanding geet ?
Me sad sad sad
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent...loved it...
so ...the chase begins again...
please continue soon...

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 31
wow that was so beautiful...
Sameera has to leave her family...
good punishment for her...
wow i absolutely loved their reunion...
Geet believed Maan and the way they got together was so lovely...
but Geet is stuck with her baby and past and Maan this time will NOT leave her even when she has requested...
its only Maan who can make her live happily...
cont soon dear...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

their re-union was indeed beautiful

but she left him?

i really want Maan to found Geet this time