Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Pataudi passes away/Kareena [email protected] Pg 11-15 (Page 23)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Family comes first for Kareena

She may come across as one of the most glamorous divas on screen but, in her private life, Kareena Kapoor is a family-oriented person. This was evident as Bebo put all her plans of promoting Ra.One with Shah Rukh Khan on the backburner and rushed to beau Saif Ali Khan's side, to help him through his period of bereavement.

Saif's family is mourning the loss of his father, Tiger Pataudi, and Kareena has made it a point to give the family her full support. So even though Saif has been asking Kareena to resume work once the funeral services were conducted, Bebo has refused to budge. A source says, "She isn't even thinking of Ra.One right now. All she wants to do is to help Saif through this moment of grief. She even called up SRK and informed him that she won't be available for any promotional activities over the coming week."

Kareena's spokesperson confirmed that the news was true: "But that's Kareena…she will go out of her way where family is concerned."

Source: Deccan Chronicle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
^ I would call the above article a totally unnecessary bit of news at this point...Its disgusting how all these actors use every single event in their life to forward their selfish agendas...Is it so important for Kareena to show off how much she cares for her family??? I would've loved her more had she just been quite about it...

Sam_dean4Eva

ronaldinha Goldie

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

I think its coz people are beginning to wonder why she's not promoting Ra.One when Shahrukh is already all over the place.

So guess her Pr clarified or felt the need to.
Everyoen knows she has a very overactive PR drive.
cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Which stupid is wondering about her not being at the promotions???Have they been living under a stone when Pataudi ji's death news is all over the place???

ana1

nalinidj Senior Member
nalinidj
nalinidj

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Which stupid is wondering about her not being at the promotions???Have they been living under a stone when Pataudi ji's death news is all over the place???

The same "stupid" that was wondering how come she was out there promoting Bodyguard when she did not or could not attend Shammiji's funeral or prayer, and her excuse was that she was a professional and that these were pre-booked prior to his death - this was endorsed by her fans as well.
But then I suppose Shammiji is not family even though they shared that Kapoor surname that she is so proud off, but Saif's father that she came to know in the past 4??? years was extremely important family to her and the professional and work ethic bhajan is not so important now.
As usual news about Kareena is confusing - therefore I just usually stick to watching her movies and try not to think about her personal life because there seems to be no rhythm nor rhyme there.Confused

TheRowdiest

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalinidj

The same "stupid" that was wondering how come she was out there promoting Bodyguard when she did not or could not attend Shammiji's funeral or prayer, and her excuse was that she was a professional and that these were pre-booked prior to his death - this was endorsed by her fans as well.
But then I suppose Shammiji is not family even though they shared that Kapoor surname that she is so proud off, but Saif's father that she came to know in the past 4??? years was extremely important family to her and the professional and work ethic bhajan is not so important now.
As usual news about Kareena is confusing - therefore I just usually stick to watching her movies and try not to think about her personal life because there seems to be no rhythm nor rhyme there.Confused

That actually should be the mantra with every actor, not just Kareena...All of them are the same...I wonder why people waste their breathe on trying to defending them when they know zilch about what really goes on behind the scenes...

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Trust me, look it up on twitter. I run her fanclub, and a couple of Srk fans have been tweeting me asking me why Kareena isnt interested in ra.one the way she was interested in bodyguard coz she's not promoting it.
Because people dont think Kareena is that invested in Saif's family that she woudl actually be a part of the family mourning. People always think saifeena are this frivolous not so seroius couple that are just screwing each ohter 24/7. They dont see any family oriented angle attached to their story.
The ones online probably didnt catch Pataudi's funeral on tv. Especially if they dont live in india.

As for Shammi Jee, he was her GRANDFATHER'S brother. ANd no, she hasnt been in touch with her hte Kapoor family until only a few yaers ago (post 2008).
Wheras, Tiger Pataudi to her was like a father in law. She spent many of her holidays wiht the pataudis at their place, adn I'm sure she got to know him very closely. She flew in to celebrate Tiger's birthday last year, which was an intimate family gathering.
I think its a rather difficult concept to grasp, but for Kareena, Saif is family, and that goes for his immediate family as well. To her, the Kapoors are related to her by blood, but they are nothing more than that.
I mean look at it, none of hte Kapoors hsowed up to Tiger pataudi's funeral, whereas Kareena's mother and sister did. These three - kareena, babita, karisma - have ALWAYS been on their own.

Dexterkichokri

Go to top