Pataudi passes away/Kareena Saif@funeral Pg 11-15 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago

Why is it such a big deal that Kareena is spending time with Saif and his family? It is quite possible that she wasn't close to Shammi so his death didn't hit her as hard as Saif's father did, it happens. Just because two people are related doesn't mean they are close, fact is she did show up to pay her respects when Shammi passed away so I don't see why she is being bashed. It is her personal life, she knows what she is doing and if she wants to be there for Saif and his family during a difficult time in their lives she is free to do so.

Originally posted by ronaldinha

what language are they speaking? I can't understand the language.
Personally, I don't see how raising children on one's own is a big deal, so what if Babita raised them by herself, she didn't have to raise two girls living in the slums across Mumbai, my mom's raised my sister all by herself, she's done the same with me and my younger sis, and guess what she had to work regular jobs, and no none of us will become actresses once we hit 16, she's only a nurse and she's managed to raise 3 kids out of a nurse's salary. Whatever Babita did with the help of Karisma, by pimping her out once she hit puberty isn't anything extraordinary.
The point though is that she isnt close to her paternal side, that's it. That was my point. And to her, Saif is family.
The language is Bangla. 
Originally posted by desigal90

The point though is that she isnt close to her paternal side, that's it. That was my point. And to her, Saif is family.
learn how to read, I dont care who she considers family and who she's indifferent to I was talking about the Babita hype up.
That's what I said too ronaldinha, I wasnt referring to you. I was just talking about how some people are claiming that Kapoors were always chum buddy with the girls. I was saying that its not the case and hence i just brought in babita raising the girls. The point wasnt that hse's raising the girls oh poor her oh how did she survive, my point was, they arent close to paternal side.

P.S.
I was being respectful, why do you always sound so aggresive? I wasnt attacking you nor referring to you directly nor puting you down. And I'm pretty sure I can read, considering the fact that its my fourth year in college.🤔
Its a public forum, I'm sure we can all learn how to debate and exchange views in a respectful way without trying to put someone down. Especially for the sake of celebrities.
Is it really necesarry to make snide indirect digs about people's opinions, celeb preferences, etc? I've noticed that its happening a bit more frequently now. IF wasnt this aggressive a few years back
I mean even in a topic about someone's funeral, fans arent spared.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
 desigal90, I beg to differ that the Kapoors are nothing more to her than blood - the name serves a huge purpose in her life or else she would not be KAREENA KAPOOR.  It is also a matter of opinion that Babita and her girls have always been on their own.  Babita is estranged from her mother and sister and also estranged from the Kapoors, makes you wonder.  It is not obvious that Babita single-handedly brought up her children - she and her girls are the only ones that do interviews about that - neither their father nor anyone in the Kapoor family have either denied or clarified the claims made, so it is all one sided just right now and therefore not obvious.  I do not know who you mean by "Some" and "They" But NO, I have no desire to decide her priorities for her, it would drive me just crazy, nor do I wish the right to decide who should or should not be in her family.  But your idea of her mother and sister respecting her relationship and my idea is different - I see a mother pushing her daughter on a much older man than her daughter for other reasons than love, and a mother who already had done that to an older daughter whose marriage is hanging on a shredded thread.  Whilst Kareena has always been and will always be a great and talented actress, her forays as rich and famous and sophisticated and in the limelight only starting happening after the much-publisized failure of one relationship and the quick emergence of another. 
I will always wish her the best for the present and future and hope that her personal life is as elevating as her professional life is currently, but that does not make me blind to the various contradictory news released about her and her very confusing interviews.  If she puts it out there on a public forum as often as she does, then it is expected that there will be opinions on her and her lifestyle.
And maybe she ought to put the distinction between professional ethics and familial devotion and then maybe sceptics like me would not be questioning her varied lines of thoughts.

My apologies for turning a topic about a funeral into a debate about Kareena, but it was a response to an article about Ra-one and her not being at the promos.
I do not claim to know everything about her, her family and her priorities.
But being that this is a public forum, I will assume that it is OK to comment about her personal and professional life since she puts it out there all the time.
At no point did I bash Kareena, though it is probably tasteless to debate Kareena in a Pataudi passes away thread, so again I apologise.
Edited by nalinidj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

That's what I said too ronaldinha, I wasnt referring to you. I was just talking about how some people are claiming that Kapoors were always chum buddy with the girls. I was saying that its not the case and hence i just brought in babita raising the girls. The point wasnt that hse's raising the girls oh poor her oh how did she survive, my point was, they arent close to paternal side.

P.S.
I was being respectful, why do you always sound so aggresive? I wasnt attacking you nor referring to you directly nor puting you down. And I'm pretty sure I can read, considering the fact that its my fourth year in college.🤔
Its a public forum, I'm sure we can all learn how to debate and exchange views in a respectful way without trying to put someone down. Especially for the sake of celebrities.
Is it really necesarry to make snide indirect digs about people's opinions, celeb preferences, etc? I've noticed that its happening a bit more frequently now. IF wasnt this aggressive a few years back
I mean even in a topic about someone's funeral, fans arent spared.
deal with it that's how the internet works.
And please don't reply to this anymore if have anything futher to say to me feel free to pm me either on this board or on the other one I'm around. Let's keep this topic free from Kareena talk.
Edited by ronaldinha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nalinidj

At no point did I bash Kareena, though it is probably tasteless to debate Kareena in a Pataudi passes away thread, so again I apologise.
Dont worry, you didnt do anything. I just wish everyone knew how to be respectful on a forum. You werent offensive at all, no worries 😊Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
lol at desu being labeled as praising Babita. Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Unfortunately this thread no more is about Pataudi ji..

Its about Kareena and her PR!