Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sharmila looks exactly like Soha here!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^ well soha resembles her but I think Sharmila was so much prettier than what soha is now. 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoobi.. that's not Mansoor Ali Khan. He is a Bengali actor Barun Chanda and that picture is from a Bengali movie by the renowned Satyajit Ray.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^ holy shit thats what tumblr said. and look at us thinking he looks like Saif. ðŸ¤£

@Desu - u didn't realize either?
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haha, no I didnt! I was so captivated by how much Sharmila and Soha resembled each ohter in that particular pic I guess I didnt pay attention

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Soha loved her dad so much, this is really sad. You have no control over someone leaving.

When someone passes away life moves on, but when a death affects you so badly its hard to imagine life without that person
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is very sad indeed. May his soul rest in peace.  Condolences to the family, I pray they get the strength to cope with this difficult time.

P.S. I just wanted to add that I really don't like how the media gets obsessed with showing the dead body and last rites. I know they are/were celebrities and (to a certain extent) it's fine showing the prayers, funeral processions, etc. But is it really necessary to take videos or photos of the body being buried or cremated? And it's not like they are doing it from a distance; no, they try to zoom into the grave/pyre if they can. That's in poor taste IMO. For that matter I don't like close up shots of the body either. I dunno, it feels like we're violating them. At least in death, let the person have some privacy.
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago