Originally posted by: desigal90

@1:20, Sharmila and Kareena 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3uDyNgUghc[/YOUTUBE]

How sweet πŸ˜’ 
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
respect123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry about nitpicking - but are you sure you want to condemn her? Condemn means disapprove, censure or say bad things about someone.

Did you mean commend maybe?

Originally posted by: ruky786

Seeing that video...gosh...man...I know that feeling :( but Sharmila seems so strong! I completely condemn her!

Originally posted by: respect123

I am sorry about nitpicking - but are you sure you want to condemn her? Condemn means disapprove, censure or say bad things about someone.

Why are you such a grammar nazi Respect? πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
soha looks devastated, cant blame her..just the thought of losing a parent is terrifying, doesnt matter how old u r!!!

may he rest in peace!

did saifs first wife come?????

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: choco786

did saifs first wife come?????

I wonder too. and i didn't even see his kids. 

I remember when my granpda passed away, I couldn't help but be with him last few moments I could see him. πŸ˜­
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

My father would''ve been touched, says Saif

Friday, September 23, 2011 | 7:47:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
My father would''ve been touched, says Saif

Pataudi (Haryana), Sep 23 Actor Ali Khan">Saif Ali Khan Friday thanked friends, family and fans who extended support following his father Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi''s death. He said the late Indian cricket legend would''ve been overwhelmed with the love.

saif ali khan and mansur ali khan pataudi

Pataudi (Haryana), Sep 23 ActorAli Khan">Saif Ali Khan Friday thanked friends, family and fans who extended support following his father Mansur Ali KhanPataudi's death. He said the late Indian cricket legend would've been overwhelmed with the love.

'I would just like to thank everyone for their kind wishes. I would also say that he (my father) would have been very touched by the support and the wonderful things that the media has said,' Saif told reporters here, after Pataudi was laid to rest at his ancestral estate.

'I thank all his contemporaries and his fellow cricketers who have written such beautiful things in the papers, and indeed all his friends who have passed on their wishes to us. As a family, we thank you for your support,' added the actor, who, along with a few close family members and friends, led Pataudi's cortege.

Pataudi passed away in New Delhi Thursday, after battling a lung infection. He was 70.

Dressed in a white kurta-pajama, Saif offered prayers with Muslim clerics before Pataudi's body was lowered into the grave, while Pataudi's wife -- veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, son Ali Khan">Saif Ali Khan's partner Kareena Kapoor, and daughters Soha and Saba -- watched the burial from the first floor of the Pataudi palace...

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I bet the kids were kept outta the media glare. They might have been inside.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: respect123

Yeah lol!!! I knew I got it wrong!😑 Thanks!!!!!😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so sad...Soha seem to take it really hard...guess she must have been really close to her father...

May his soul rest in peace...