Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ W*F...What does all these have to do with this topic? If you nothing good to write about the dead person, why don't you take that thing to some other Kareena thread and write in detail about it? Why ruin the funeral thread?

So insensitive...
Edited by Kyaktsar - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys please leave this topic clean.

these pictures are really heartbreaking.

RIP
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RIP, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. My condolences with his family and friends.

googled him, and wow! what a handsome man he was. So dignified and charismatic. He and Sharmilaji made a beautiful couple.

Sharmillaji looks stricken with grief, Soha looks completely distraught. :( Saif looks like he is trying to reign his emotions in and keep strong. I pray that god gives them the strength to stay strong right now.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watching tht clip was really sad ðŸ˜­
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously, can the lame personal fan fights be kept aside??? This is a topic dedicated to someone's DEATH. Can everyone just act grown up and not comment back to each other and like Kyaktsar said, keep the topic clean? Death leaves such a hollow empty space in someone's life. Someone's HUSBAND, someone's FATHER, someone's FRIEND has died. Can people think about their grief? They will NEVER see that person again.. People passing silly comments here can do that in 100 other threads again but these people who lost their someone... Can you even think how just painful THAT thought must be for them? They ll never get to speak to that person again, never hear his voice again.. gosh. Its unbearable. Please, give RESPECT to this thread and leave it alone if you have nothing worthy to say.
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my message was incomplete up there.. i had to leave computer...but i am glad to see sanjay kapur. he is good buddy of saif...he had to be there.. 
plus it's old saying..miss a happy occasion in a person's life but never miss the sad occassions...
may god give the family courage.

Sharmillaji is very calm and composed...must be very hard
Edited by mona21 - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Was Sharmila talking to someone or reading something (you know prayers)?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly, I think its disgusting that people are posting digs on saif and kareena in the topic of his father's funeral.

Criticism is fine depending on timing. For god sake for this topic, keep your thoughts about saif, kareena, and the pataudi family to yourself if it aint nice.
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
RIP MAK. What disgusts me the most is the media. Do they really have to shove their cameras everywhere? Can a family not even have the privacy to mourn? 
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
RIP Tiger Pataudi.may god give them all the strength...Soha looks absolutely shattered😔

PS: Isn't Soha married to Kunal Khemu?😕He's nowhere to be seen😕